ZBrushCentral

Yona's Little Adventures...

Hi Cédric! Hey man, some of us do actually sleep from time to time… :D. I thought you were out of vacation and had less time to sculpt… . Cool update, material looks good (would be suited to do a paintover when color testing him). I think that me and a lot of others are really looking forward to the transpose sessions on these guys - they’re gonna’ be so cool in action and/or reacting to something. Good luck on the bus modeling! :+1: !

:smiley:
yes radibioinfo i’m a newbie :slight_smile: i’ve started ZB 2 months ago…and i don’t know the half of ZB:)
Etcher : Oh my god! you need to sleep??? i’m sorry :D… But you’re right these guys need to be action…As i have so much work to do on others characters and the bus it was important to me to know what you were thinking of my work at this stage :wink:
Maybe i’m to impatient :wink:

thanks for your comments

Hi Yona, great update! I love the way you did the beard.
And his little feet are soooo funny.:+1: :slight_smile: Can´t wait to see them all together.

Hello!
Here’s a short update of my new project…i was quite busy this week so i couldn’t work as i wanted! As i need to spend time to focus on designs for Martin and grandma, i’ve decided to wait till tuesday to work on them so tonight i’ve worked on a quick turn of an other character (very roughr but enough detailed for me)…the sweet Mia one of the 2 twin sisters…
i don’t know why i can’t help myself describing all i do! sorry for that :smiley: !
low poly soon!
turn_MIA.jpg

Top notch work man. I’m like I’m watching a pre-production from a 3D Ghibli film :slight_smile: Looking forward for the next update !

Oh wow, your work is amazing

I really love your characters and your detail level is amazing too

thanks!
Renaud: Thanks a lot man! You’re work and the website of your company is amazing too!! Do your company also work on animated feature film preproduction too?
Sora Na : thanks! i hope u will like the final result :wink:

Hi Cédric! Again, beautiful and loose sketches! quote:"i don’t know why i can’t help myself describing all i do! sorry for that " . No need to be sorry about that! It makes your work even more compelling to watch when knowing a bit more about the problem solving behind it (creative and real world problem solving). :+1: !

great works yona, i love it :+1:

Hi guys!
Let me introduce to Martin…I’ve spent the afternoon struggling with him (too young, too old…Arghhhh) but now it’s HIM!
The advantage with ZB is the fact that i’ll be able to refine the design because i’m more confortable with volume :smiley:
hope u will like the young man!
So! let’s get back to Sculpt!! tomorrow low polyssss!!

[WIP_MARTIN01.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘135155’,‘WIP_MARTIN01.jpg’,1,0))

:sunglasses: :+1:
everytime i see something thats neither hyper realistic nor a monster,
im happy :smiley:

keep it up i know it will be great.

are you doing these just for fun or are you aiming at something?

thanx Disco Stu! In fact, all the characters of this thread are for an animated feature film project that i’m writing with my associate.
I’d like to sculpt all the characters of the 1st page and make a 3D print for each one. When they’ll be done, they’ll be usefull for drawing sketches (poses, facial expressions)
Wow i’m looking at my last sketch after few hours and i see huge problems (i’ve always problems with the front view…i think it’s because we never look faces directly in front) :smiley: but it’s ok i’ll fix them for the model sheet.

Is anybody can give me advices for 3D print (price, type of model, size, etc…)

Last updates looks very nice and I love your skeches! Martin has a lot of character! :+1:

what do you think about that ?
http://www.ownage.com/
do you have good feebacks for this company?

theyr work looks great.

i guess if u have money to blast go for it

Thanks again for your support, I’ll do my best to offer any critique I can. So far … very awesome! :smiley:

thanks man :smiley:

yes, i really, really, like your characters man, go on and keep them on that fantastic style!

thanks for your support!
Argghh i’m stressed right now because i’ve no time to work on ZB…
after the last 4 weeks it’s frustrating!!!
I won’t be able to work to sculpt tomorrow too… I’m going to teach Color and light board in an Art school close from Paris (sometimes i need to work too!!)
But it’s a promise! you’ll have 2 low polys ready for ZB soon!

A quick update for Martin’s “turn”… this turn is going to make professionals laugh…this sketch is so awfull but enough efficient for the lowpoly :wink:
(sorry…:smiley: )…it’s also good to show bad stuffs no?

[WIP_MARTIN02.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘135635’,‘WIP_MARTIN02.jpg’,1,0))