ZBrushCentral

Yeenke's Sketchbook/portfolio

Thank you guys i am really happy you like it :slight_smile:

New sculpt, just for relax. it is daughter of my sister. She is mulatto so for that some african look

good work man !!

BUSNISMANPATRIOT>thanx man :wink:

I like your little girl. I only have one question - is her forehead and hair really that high?

So nice work your little girl, i like it

Hey, after time here is my new character. Here is high poly model and when will be time i will continue with lowpoly and textures. Concept by massive black

great character! it would be a shame not to render this one!

bomoh>thanx, don’t worry right now i am thinking about normal render picture of him mental ray in 3dsmax and etc. It can be good chance to try work with displace maps and qremesher:)

Hi Yeenke. Nice model man. I’m really looking forward to see your low poly version with all the maps applied. It would be great if you could show some images of your process from hires to low poly. You get some really nice results. Alright Yeenke, take care man.

Great sculpting throughout your thread…nice work especially on that last one

aurfax>thanx, it’s nothing special when i create retopology. Usually i decimate whole model and create retopology in 3d coat it’s so fast becouse there is some automatic retopology. But maybe i’ll try new feature in zbrush qremesher it looks so cool so maybe i’ll do it by it

sleepfight> thank you for nice words

Hello to everyone. Here is my new study. This model was inspired by one clay sculpt by Great master Alex Oliver. I am so happy that i tried to model it becouse it has a lot of emotions inside. Model was done in zbrush and rendered in 3dsmax by Vray. Hope you like it

and zbrush view

Hi there!
really cool models
last one is really cool, really like it !!
great job
cheers

Sorry some problem with picture so here it is, render

h.jpg

Fantastic sculpt:) Great character!

nielot007, SEGAHOLIC > thanx guys

Grat sculp and render! He reminds me a noble guy from 15/16 century :wink:

Hello ,
here is new work from me, you could see in this threat high poly of him. Render was done in 3dsmax/Vray,I would like to thanx to my collegue Antonin Tripesu who helped me with pose. and Happy New year 2013 to everyone

Love your latest study.