ZBrushCentral

Yeenke's Sketchbook/portfolio

render.jpg

New work

Excellent work here. :+1:

Hi Yeenke, I really like your work! You have awesome stuff posted on this thread. I just would like to ask you what is your workflow and techniques to create your spec maps? I see that your spec really brings an extra level of quality to your models. Last thing, what are you using to render your models? Alright Yeenke, great work. I hope you keep posting more great stuff. Take care.:+1:

Your stuff looks great!

Nice works, very exiting sculpting.

Thanx so mutch for your nice comments guy, i am so happy for them.
aurfax> What do you mean spec map? i don’t understand, specular map?:slight_smile: BY the way realtime game
models are rendered in Marmoset engine. Zombie guy was rendered in Zbrush with x_unodoz material which is
free on google. I render it just with AO and best render and that’s all:)

Hi Yeenke, yes, I’m sorry, I guess sometimes we assume we all understand abbreviations. I meant specular map. Thanks for taking the time to reply and if you can, I would truly appreciate if you can share your workflow on how you build your “spec” maps. That is the one thing right now that I’m having trouble to understand how to really make the specular maps work and look good on the models. I see how nice your materials look on your models (metal, cloth, skin, wood, etc) and I can honestly say I have problems with that. Thanks in advance Yeenke for any knowledge you share. Take care man.

Usuelly i create specular map for game model when is diffuse map done. I think it is so easy. Jut copy in Photoshop final diffue you can desaturate it and what should be so shiny should be light part on the texture and what should be without shine should be dark on texture. I use changing of level adjustment/ bright and contrat and etc. It’s good to use creazy bump too. There is possible to have a color of specular so you can put some color to specular map, for example blue. But everything is about set up for example in marmoset, udk, unity and etc. It’s not just about specular but about power of specular too. And don’t forget set up shader. I hope it helped you a little. If you got any another question feel free and ask:)

… lol … i really like the zombie miner, keep it up Yeenke :+1:. You showed some very inspiring stuff within this thread … thx for that :slight_smile:

so here is a lowpoly model with textures. i’ll add character in pose/bueauty render/soon, it has 13 000 polys and one 2048x2048 texture

looking really nice

thank you so much:)

Hello, I did a scene for zombie character. It’s realtime just some post p in photoshop. I am not an enviro artist so please don’t kill me:)

zombik_scena_l.jpg

fantastic Work. great Lightning and disgusting Details :smiley: just the way i like it. keep it up :+1:

Cool, nice Jordu Schell tribute, that stomach is gnarly!! :wink:

Thank you guys, yes you got a true i was inspired by cool works of Scheel Sculpture Studio

you are great , like the reflections of the blood and his face…i’ll have nightmares ahah (and this is perfect to find the right inspiration)
Keep on posting

Looks Awesome!

Really scary and nicely done!

Nice job…:+1: