ZBrushCentral

Xmen Dark Phoenix Raising Diorama

Hi There Guys!!

Its been a blast working on this piece, i truly love doing this kind of Dioramas.

This one is about My fav group of all time, The Xmen, and for my taste the Phoenix saga is the most passionate saga in the Xmen universe.
i wanted to express the Passion, anger, pain, frustration, sorrow, power and determination in one shot.
This started as a personal Project, and got MFA collectibles attention, so it will be produced under his name as a custom Fan art Piece.
Want to thank to MFA for the trust and de later few revisions wich improved The Dio.

Im More into a B&W renders to show the sculpt work, but needed to see it with some colors and lightning.

So… Here we go, my final Presentation of my interpretation for The Dark Phoenix Raising Diorama.

Hope you enjoy it as much i did.

Hugs to all

Dex

Fenix BN.69 Fenix BN.72 Fenix BN.74 Fenix BN.75 Fenix BN.76 Fenix BN.77

37 Likes

Wow - crazy wild piece!! :sunglasses: :+1: :star:!!!

1 Like

Thank you Etcher!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You are the king of the dioramas, love the colored versions but for me the MatCap grey renders steal the show :boom::star_struck: Outstanding!
Jaime

1 Like

Hey Jaime!! Hahaha!! thanks Buddy!! I know right? Nothing beats a good Grey Version To show The real forms!

thanks for the Kind words!

Big Hugs!!

1 Like

Hi @ExequielDevoto

This is epic! Beautifully done! :+1: :heart_eyes: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so Much ZB!!! Truly apreciate it!! Bug Hugs!!!

Excellent sculpture; love the grey images. Thanks for sharing!

-Joseph

1 Like

Thank You So Much Joseph!! Truly appreciate it! I know, as jaime said grey renders steal the show.

Big Hugs

Dex

An absolute BEAST of a sculpt! Quite inspiring. :boom: :100: :boom: :100:

1 Like

Thank you so much fow this kind words!!! Big Hugs!!

Your diorama should be printed/built in a 30 feet public art statue!!! :star_struck:
Jaime

2 Likes

hahahahah million thanks jaime!! that will be a awesome thing to see! :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hugs J!

This is freaking amazing!!!

1 Like

Just curious about medium used for final production pieces, resin or polystone? Thinking about preordering with MFA but wanna know everything first. Thanks! Great work!

1 Like

Thanks Buddy! You should ask about production materials Directly with MFA, all i can say that he always try to cast the best quality. Thanks fro the insterest bud, truly appreciate it. Big Hugs!!

Thank you so much bro!

Beautiful piece. Thank you for posting.