ZBrushCentral

World Flags China

A few weeks ago I saw some drawings of samurai dressed in colors representing countries.

As far as I understand, Japanese artists have made samurai versions of several countries on account of the Olympics that will happen in Tokyo next year.

The desire to create a 3d model of some of those arts was immediate, and after investing a week in this project this was my humble attempt to translate to 3D the character that represents China in this incredible universe Anime version of the countries of the whole world.

My idea is to make a print of this model and leave it on my desk, I will soon begin the printing process of that piece.

For now, here are some images of the model.

I do not know the artist who created this drawing if someone knows and wants to help my version get to him, it would be really cool.

You’ve seen those drawings?

Have you ever thought of modeling one?

I am a Brazilian artist doing a Chinese character designed by a Japanese artist, internet is awesome :laughing:

5 Likes

That’s cool @Deryck! and your last sentence is best:

Way to go!
Jaime

1 Like

Glad you liked Jaime :smile:

This is really cool. :smile:

I saw that they have a fan art Twitter account. You might show it off there and ask for the artists name. :wink:

#worldflags_fa

1 Like

@Ghostman I sent them a message on twitter.
After that I received an email from Japan :astonished::astonished::astonished:
They saw my work, and to my delight they liked it very much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But apparently the Olympic committee has some very strict rules so I had to remove some information that was in the image. :sweat_smile:
Yamada from World-Flags Organization was very kind to me and asked me to make some changes, which I did and even replace the image here of zbc and also of all the other places in which I shared.
I’ll take more care from now on. :thinking:
But now everything is right I hope the whole world can see my model and also the incredible work of the artists who made these incredible samurai versions of each country. :blush:

1 Like

Yay! Very cool. :smile: Even if you had to change some minor things. hehe