ZBrushCentral

Work Thread -Girish

love your style man! great work!

Thanks RawSunlight and Nattawat_OBBI :smiley:

Heres a small update…

Ram_sculpt_wip2.jpg

This is a WIP… i just started modeling the Bow. As i said, its based on the design from the comics. lets see how it comes along

Attachments

Ram_sculpt_wip-4.jpg

another update :smiley:

Ram_sculpt_wip1-3.jpg

Attachments

Ram_sculpt_wip2-1.jpg

I havent done much this week… just tried giving the character a quick pose…

i just wanted to see if the pose looks visually good… so yeah… iam still thinking if i should go ahead with this pose and start sculpting further :smiley:

heya.

i changed the pose… this was inspired from alex ross cover art from ramayan 3392…

anyways i will have to start sculpting… i think i will go ahead with this pose…:smiley: :smiley:

Ram_sculpt_wip31-1.jpg

I am in LOVE with the new pose and the dearth of clothing on him! (I suspect my wife may be displeased with that statement.) :+1:

heya,

started sculpting the guy in this pose… By the way,I havent done anything to the hands, fingers… anways here is the WIP :smiley:

here is a small update :smiley:

Ram_sculpt_6.jpg

Attachments

Ram_sculpt_wip 7.jpg

Think about proportions. Bigger hands and feet will make it realistic.

cool archer.

One suggestion: make the string of the bow compress forward, as though it has just PUSHED the arrow out of hold position. Straight up and down doesn’t tell the complete the story of the archer having released his arrow.

Very impressive works.

Thanks a lot lucek91 and UnCommonGrafx :smiley:

and by the way… I just did a color concept in photoshop. I just painted over the zbrush render image and here are the piks

Concept1.jpg

Hope after texturing the final render looks like this or better :wink:

Attachments

Concept1closeup.jpg

No, no, no, no! And did I mention, no.

It was so great before, why’d you have to go and make him blue? Enough Navi already.

Whew, now that’s out of my system.

It’s still a very, very stunning sculpt! Still love it. Despite the blue. :+1: :+1:

@EricShawn : ha ha Thanks :lol:

btw started doing some polypaint for the skin and here are some wip’s :
Ram_polypaint_wip4.jpg

Attachments

Ram_polypaint_wip3.jpg

Heya,

Finally iam done with this character and can proceed with my project. anyways, once again …This character is called Ram from Indian Mythology.
This design was inspired from Virgin comics, Alex Ross and Mark Newman.

Here is the final render

Sculpted and rendered in Zbrush. Composited in Photoshop :smiley:

Looks really cool so far. I hope to see your finished piece.

I am currently waiting for Vol. 3 to come out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1934413313

I also heard that there is a movie in the works as well.

I want to make a pic of Ganesh playing the Tablas to put over my music space at home. I’m currently learning the tablas.

It’s very nice looking…

I like your working style.

[Shri Ram.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘203689’,‘Shri%20Ram.jpg’,1,0))

Hand looking some blotted. Is it rigged character or u posed into ZB?

And give some royal maintenance on fabric (even though he is in forests). I think to-much dirt on cloths.

Everything looking great just need some tweaking in both hands.
I think it happens after posing.

Good work…

Thanks a lot remcv8,Giri_Babu and digital_3d :smiley:

and as i said in the beginning, i’l be doing other interpretations of the same character. I have started my own interpretation of the character and here are some zbrush renders :
ACK_ram_wip_13.jpg

Attachments

ACK_ram_wip_14.jpg

Rama_render0000 (1).jpg

hair0000.jpg

hair0000-6.jpg

Here is a small update This is just a WIP. there are quite a few things to do like contact occlusion, footwear, few more accessories and so on : Ram_wip4.jpg

Heya ,
Long time !!!

This is my recent work and is inspired from a concept art done by a brilliant artist, Per Haagensen and you can see this work here… http://phaagensen.cgsociety.org/gallery/677624/

anyways here is my work in Progress… :
It started like this…

Attachments

WIP2.jpg

Wip5.jpg

WIp6.jpg