ZBrushCentral

Work from UNDERWORLD & X-MEN ORIGINS (matcap added page 6)

fantastic!

I only have a quick question, is it recommended to sculp the eyes closed? why?

Hope to see more of your work! :+1:

Dang, great work!

sweeet! nice work!

quality stuff
congrats for the job:D

Sweet Lord! I saw tons of werewolves but none of them looks so … “fleshy”. I mean that skin looks like really has muscles under - is not overdone yet FULL of subtle detail. Could you just say what was done as subtool on werewolf? Lets say each tooth is a subtool or is it a whole with gums? And if you could say something about workflow that gives you such amazing skin look I would appreciate that A LOT. Great job man… Amazing cloth as well (again - in that costume what was separated as subtool - can you say?).
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT

I realize that asking about any tutorial or step by step would be too much but maybe you could show subdivide levels with polyframe on on any of those models… Come on man - christmass is coming :wink:

superb work.

Great work! :+1:

awesome!

Shouldn’t this be on the top row?

Stunning and inspiring works!!!

Great models! And I like the way you did the clothes. Amazing job!

5* man!

Very, very good anatomical work on both, human and werewolf.

Stunning work. Worth to be showcased in the gallery.

Amazing Work ! Five stars !:wink:

Why is this not top row? probably the same reason Pig Man isn’t Top Row yet. The Guys at Pix… Just hasent noticed them. There time will come soon. I hope.
Great job BTW. OutStandanding. You should feel proud.

just awesome !

5* :+1: :+1: :+1:

Amazing, amazing, simply amazing. No words to describe it, man. Pixo guys, give this thread a deserved top row, please. It’s taking digital sculpture to this highest level.

Congrats, guys!

Nice work hope I could do something like this in the future…bravo

Great realistic sculpture :+1: :+1: :+1:
Oh you don’t need warewolfs for this. Just pure and real sculpture. Its all that matters to me after all.

Awesome stuff, quite inspirational.

Impressive!
Were there any scans used for the digital doubles?