ZBrushCentral

WLAD's corner

Good morning people,

after some trouble last weekend with my computer and this weekend with youtube i managed to upload day 7 today :lol:.
Day 7 should consists of 3 parts but the first part is unfortunly gone and the link down below wil lead you to part 2.

The bigest changes are the wheels, i completely rebild them to bring more the bony design in them.
Otherwise i keep deviding the skeleton in subtools and scetching the bones.

Have fun :slight_smile:

[youtubehd]DgleUB0vE5w[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]aesglLkTZO8[/youtubehd]

Hallo people, day 8 is up on YouTube.

This time I added some biger parts. First, I have redon the wheel suspensions (Part 1).
Secondly, I’ve started to add the “frame/power transmission” to the wheels (Part 2).
And thirdly, I have add a few reasonable hands to the skeleton (Part 3).
Otherwise I again worked at the skeleton, tweeked some parts and cleaned a bit the geometry.

[youtubehd]LKLQXTW-zTg[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]64ecM40dSPc[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]7BouMvACxqA[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]MsUvabcA5rs[/youtubehd]

Good morning people,

Here is Day 9, yesterday I worked again on my car.
Most of the time I have spent building the shock absorbers front and back (Video Part 1 and 2).
Also I have added the last basic geometry to the “frame” (end of Part 3 and Part 4).
The rest of the time I spand improving little things here and there.

so, Have Fun :slight_smile:

[youtubehd]hwJYxT5uARQ[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]-QhTnkQT3bI[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]FT9xPR_1wcI[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]vjnNu5vi2GM[/youtubehd]

Hallo guys,

today i worked primarily on the driver’s cab, more specifically on the sits (Part 1).
I also added the mirrors and padels (Part 2).
In between i spand some time tweking the driver’s cab to fit to the new parts.

The videos a bit longer this time. Because they concentrate more or les on the same subject i dont wanted to split them.

so, Have fun :slight_smile:

[youtubehd]T5G-Ket72qc[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]WimWyx0GLmU[/youtubehd]

Hello people,

Today I was not in the right mood to work on the car, so there are only a very short video today. :slight_smile:
The focus was on geting a profile on the tires.
And what came out, is a little tutorial about how to make the profile and how to get it on the tire using array mash.
I also added a screanshot of the node setup for the rubber material i used in the rendering.

have fun :slight_smile:

[youtubehd]VSq4hf5S_ds[/youtubehd]

node setup
Rubber node setup.jpg

Nice work.

Thx Nikosis.

hallo people,
here is day 12, and i was diligent :).
I apologize for the wip, i got a bit crazy in photoshop :).

so, let’s start:
today i reworked sone parts.
First i nearly finished the frame (Part 1). After this i rebild the ribs, but i will retopologize them later (Part 2).
Also i worked on the arms (part 3). Other changes goes to the skull and the vertebral column (Part 4).
And to the end (Part 5) i blocked in the front and rear lights.

[youtubehd]F6o3t6ZfQOU[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]wX39YwW-BDA[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]PD7YpQIkGY4[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]jirs0MHsZiA[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]6qyJUi_5ZIk[/youtubehd]

hallo people,
day 13 is up. I have finished the blockin phase, from now on i will start to polish the model.
Should I miss some parts, then i will add them on the way.

Today i worked on the front light (Part 1). Also i worked on the gasoline tank and the steering wheel (Part 2).
And i added first details to the seats (Part 3).

[youtubehd]AbrB2w2OPZE[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]mPdD3Cv1suw[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]N4n80K2dd0M[/youtubehd]

Zbrush is very good software and you also done good job especially i like the car and its colour

Thank you HarryJames.

Good Morning People,
Today I have a lot of videos for you. I have indeed worked during the week a little on the car, but did not have time to process the video. So you get them all now :).
Let’s start:

Day 14
And the first part i forgot, actuali an importend one :lol: the brake.
In the first part I have dealt with the brake Disc. In part two the brake calliper, i strugeled a bit with the brake calliper but nevertheless it become quite handsomely.

[youtubehd]OfYJp2wCS3g[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]mKFA2MQA_v8[/youtubehd]

Day 15
On the day I launched the polishing phase. I started with the tank, including the holder. Then I made the ribs and the instruments (part 2).

[youtubehd]u2L8RQ4l8pw[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]Ak_fYMhivCU[/youtubehd]

Day 16
The first two parts I polished the brakes using zspheres to retopologise the brake calliper (Part 1). Than i fixed some mistakes in the brake disc (Part 2), after this I just startet randomly selekting parts and working on them.

[youtubehd]O_0xfbzkTOQ[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]kN7iSwtlM-k[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]sa0hscb8UI0[/youtubehd]

hallo people,

Here is day 17. I continue to polish the car, there are some parts i have don this time. this parts are:
front suspensin, brake calliper, the “eye” lights and the main lights (part 1). I also startet to polish the sceleton, and i decided to make the seat frame also from bones (end of part 1 + part 2).
From the middle of part 3 i played a bit with zbrush to give the bones a kind of a hammered structure and render them in dirty steel, but it went not as expected :), so i have to play a bit more with zbrush.
Until then i will keep them in “bone collored carbon” :).

[youtubehd]7KZKemunXvQ[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]s0BKDJbAt2Q[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]KXg3qO99SPs[/youtubehd]

Hi guys,

this will be a short one, because i mainly workt on the seats (part 1 and 2). The work itself was not complikated but quite time expansiv.
The rest of the time i spent tweeking some miner stuff (part 3).

[youtubehd]wFF-MOvOgHg[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]JNwbGZ-aVtY[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]x5CB-s_cUio[/youtubehd]

Hi guys,

so, i almost done the geometry. there stil some minor things to do but in general the model is done. i start to add some envirament parts for the rendering later (Part 2).
it is nothing fancy, just a big mirror on the side to the car, i think it will give an interesting perspective to the rendering. The goal now is to find a nice collor and lightning combination for the car.
They should reflekt the “power and aggressiveness” of the car. Like a Girl you should stay away but you just can’t :D.

[youtubehd]hQixD9uUHrE[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]MP81DKiifCM[/youtubehd]

hi people,

the last 3 days i spand on rendering and compositing of my sceleton and here is the first RC.

So guys, it is done. The skeleton is ready.

some statisiks:
The car itself consists of 4,48 Million polygons spread over 51 subtools.
I spend nearly 40h on sculpting and 12h on the final rendering and compositing.
Twice as much i spand on processing/editing the videos for the video diary.
The frames for the turntable i rendered to 80 sampels on 720p. My computer needed nearly 36h for 500 frames.
All spread over 20 weeks.

So please do not expect me doing it for all of my projekts :cool:. But i will do it from time to time.

[youtubehd]AJdPtjPTKjk[/youtubehd]

hallo guys,

the diary goes on. I startet a new project. It’s going to be a “spider bike”.

:rolleyes: you never know where you get you next inspiration from :rolleyes:
Recently on the way to work I was waiting at a traffic light ang thought:
how f***ing nice it would be if now someone would cross the crossroad riding a gigantic spider like a horse :lol:.
And in the next second i sow myself riding a big robotic spider in my mind.
Ok it’s going to be a bit bigger then a bike but that does not matter :D.

So let’s start:
today i made a sketch of the basik structure, and i still not happy with the form. so i will work a bit longer on the proportins next time.

[youtubehd]10cCdowVQII[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]X3gFMha5xdw[/youtubehd]

hi people,
i was scetching around today. I tryed a more “biki” form for the spider bike and i used the opportunity to exerzise a bit sculpting in pose.

[youtubehd]O0Ld1zkC5J4[/youtubehd]

Hi peopel,
here is day 2.
Today i spend some time working on the legs.

[youtubehd]ok5UebHyGf0[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]pkiDY_l8TU4[/youtubehd]