ZBrushCentral

WIP beast

amazing work you got there, the bumps and skin details have a very natural feel and flow.Keep it up
Top row:+1: :+1:

Excellent !!

awesome hound man!

This is an amazing design and so well excecuted. the form is beautiful, hes very organic. just amazing!

That is very cool!

Wow - just…wow!!!

Scott

Steven,
Great model, I like his character.
I realy would like to have him for a pet.
That hair or fur on his neck is beautiful!
is that done with Zbrush or Maya.
keep up the great work.
HankO.

Excellent concept, excellent modeling and excellent render. Welcome.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Fantastic, love it … “might do a colour map after i finish my second model” … Do that!!!

I am crazy ! so cool ! i like it ,nice work. five star !:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Mind the langauge but f**k! This is amazing work. When i first saw this I loved it. I am a huge fan of big cats, so this took my eye easily…awesome modeling!

-VeryGrimm vbmenu_register(“postmenu_242241”, true); the hair is done in XSI with a cut map and a density map.

-nickz thanks alot for your nice comments, the model is rendered out in XSI, i have included some wire images in thie reply.

-javierloredo vbmenu_register(“postmenu_242259”, true); , aminuts vbmenu_register(“postmenu_242269”, true); thanks guys, i have very little experience in sculpting (have done maybe 4 or 5 little bust in my life), i do draw a bit though, i have included the cocept art i did for this model in this reply :slight_smile:

-KnightSoul vbmenu_register(“postmenu_242260”, true); wow…thanks dude! i just hope i can get a job after i finish the 3d school :slight_smile:

-bryn vbmenu_register(“postmenu_242281”, true); yo BRYN!!! heeehee ya i totally agree with the vein ending just there :stuck_out_tongue: didnt have time to fix it before presentation, how is job finding goin?

-DarthWayne vbmenu_register(“postmenu_242284”, true); thanks lot, i am really glad you liked the pose, i think posing is one of my many weak aspects.

this is the concept work i did for this model, alot of things have changed due to the drawings 2d cheats.

these are the wires, i did this model as a high poly model since i was really inspired by the High Poly Modeling Tutorial.

as for the colour map, quite a few people told me that with the grey shaded look shows of the details better, so i really dont know if i will texture it, but my next model will diffinately be fully textured :slight_smile:

thanks alot guys

cheers

steven
vbmenu_register(“postmenu_242256”, true); vbmenu_register(“postmenu_242223”, true); vbmenu_register(“postmenu_242222”, true);

damned cool work, Steven:sunglasses: :+1:

that’s creepy :slight_smile: top-row-model :+1:

jaws dropped…wich high rez tutorial are you talking about? im interested to see it :wink:

fantastic work !!
I love it ! the facial expression is awsome :sunglasses: :+1:
keep up the great work

just incredible

now that’s a grand entry!!!
welcome steven , loooking forward to seeing some more jaw dropping models from you.
Simply tooo good!!

Beautiful! The solidity of the underlying skeleton is very believable.

:+1:
Pilou