ZBrushCentral

Windows Remote Desktop Connection and Zbrush Wacom issue

Hi guys,

I have an issue with Windows Remote Desktop Connection:

ZBrush doesn’t recognize the pen-pressure/right click when sculpting. I’ve tried to follow this instruction:

I get my pressure sensitivity working if I choose “Stylus” or “WM_Event” under “Tablet” settings in ZBrush’s Preferences. But then right click will not register, so I can’t rotate the model.
If I choose the default “Wintab” option the pressure sensitivity disappears, but the right click works perfectly fine.

I can’t get the both (pressure sensitivity and right click rotate) working simultaneously.

I am using Wacom Intuos Pro on the local windows machine. ZBrush 2021.6.6 is running on our studio’s windows workstation.

Is there something I can try to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Yes! I having the same issue with Windows remote desktop and Parsec. You need to chose either having pressure or working pen buttons.

Please, any advice and recommendation on this topic will be highly apreciated!

Thanks!!

Found the solution, there are 3 things to keep in mind. Remote desktop and your system should have the same wacom driver, There should be a Wintab32.dill file where the Zbrush is installed and last one Keep the windows Ink option turned on in the Wacom properties. It’ll work perfectly fine.
I hope this helps anyone facing the issue.