ZBrushCentral

Which book?

Hi All,

I’ll soon be getting stuck into ZBrush and wondered which book people recommend?

Im swaying towards “ZBrush Character Creation: Advanced Digital Sculpting” but “Essential ZBrush” seems to get good reviews too.

Sorry if its been asked many times before, I did try and search but all I found were sketchbook threads :slight_smile:

I have, and would have no problem recommending, both. They are both good for different reasons.

I would rather recommend Meats Meier’s Intro to ZBrush DVDs

I may end up with them both, I think ill start with “ZBrush Character Creation” then and go from there.

Thanks for the tip, I was looking at those on the Gnomon site last night, I’ll probably get those too. I think I learn best from video training but I do like a good book :slight_smile:

Haven’t read the other, but Scott Spencer’s ZBrush Character Creation is a great book. Very handy to keep around for reference like a manual. I highly recommend it :+1:

Book…Scott Spencers’,leaves the others behind.

DVD tutorial…Ryan’s over at Gnomon.

Just got myself a copy of Scott Spencer’s book last week and what I have read so far has been very good.

Steve

Thanks for all the replies, just ordered myself a copy of Scott Spencer’s book, will probably grab the DVD tutorials before the end of the day too :slight_smile:

Looking forward to getting stuck in!