ZBrushCentral

Weekly Sketch Group(Topic#7 - Anthropomorphic Reptile, Amphibian, or Crustacean)

so i’ve decided as of late I model things that are all very familiar and based on typical canon. so I’m taking some advice and radically changing the character of my croc
[quick-alligator3.jpg]

okay here’s som of the fianl wip (transpose and resculpt) and the final image isa a render with ambien, skin specular, zdepth,cavity map and flat color all composited in photoshop. I hope u guys like it!!!frog wip 3.jpg

Attachments

frog final 2.jpg

final render.jpg

hey dribble, ar u gonna hold another challenge?

NEW TOPIC! CLICK HERE! DR. JEKYLL/ MR. HYDE.

Sorry for such a long delay, still getting the new house set up!!!
I really want you guys to go nuts on this one!

Iron, I really really like what you did with the frog! The colors and posing are perfect. It’s got some attitude.

Orkan, The Croc looks like a real pimp. I like the Soulja Boy shades haha. I really enjoy the face you made for him before the glasses and hat though, it’s pretty dead on.

Space, I LOVE the “trandoshan” you made. As soon as you posted that i recognized it instantly. Very well done. I’m pretty bummed you didn’t make Rygel though. Haha Maybe next time.

okay so its not technically all zbrush, but I had to animate the crocodile when I got him done. If any body is interested i have a full turn around on my website and a quick lip sync that can be seen here

okay now a back story, the croc was the dance instructor for the Sobe lizards there is more to be animated but in a nutshell he is being interviewed about what it was like to work with the sobe lizards

cool dude you totally took it to the next level. he needs more tats and jewelry.

lol thanks, hadnt even thought about tat’s but that is genius sir

will be moving to Tuesday. Monday is a very busy day for me and I would like to try and simplify to make my day a bit easier haha. So if it is Ok with all of you I will be posting the skech challenge on Tuesday.Thanks for all your support with the sketch challenges, I couldnt do it without all of you.