ZBrushCentral

Weekly Sketch Group(Topic#6 - 1 of 10 Popular Mythical/Fantasy Creatures)

troy, very nice! I like the shapes a lot.

here’s an update on the troll. pretty much done with it i think.

hope you like it.

[troll10.jpg]

very good work! i like the ambiance of your scene !

StefanH - great update mate :smiley: really good job

really nice outcome Stephan, i love it

Troy and Stephan, those are both really impressive. I need to learn so much more about zbrush and I really hope I can get to that high of a skill level.
Everyone here has a great amount of skill…

I can’t wait until my internet gets set up at my new place so I can jump back into sketching every week.

hey space i was trying to go for more of a structured look… yeah i don’t know why i was seeing him that way in my head i will try to pay more attention to that in the future…:wink:

hey StefanH thank you... i really love your out come of your rock troll you did a really great job on it..looking forward to your next piece...:D thanks Dribble i think speaking for most people here that have been doing it for a while it just takes dedication and practice.. really you would be amazed how far you will come in a couple of months or even weeks im training some people now and they have come a long ways from where they were but there also very determined and driven to learn zbrush.. but im sure you will increase rapidly once you get the hang of what your tools do and how to use them.. but i think the best advice i got when i was first starting out is work on the structure first and try to work lower subdivisions first.. and also the one word we all know practice a lot of practice..;)

is it possible to still participate? i want to try the troll

if i can’t, can i still post the result here?