ZBrushCentral

Watch me work.

Hi, had some time this evening and started to make the clothes. Just beginning to block them out but , I thought I would post the bits.
mm

yeah, man !!

great work with the clothes! :slight_smile: :+1:

MM, as usual you provide all of us inspiration! Just curious about the hair and hat, did you multi-marker and combine them?
I found something that might prove useful from Glen Southern it called alphamanager. Even though it was written for a previous ZBrush version it works with 2.0. I do wish that you could access the various libraries so adding your own favorites to the existing lists. But, alphamanager is a neat utility.

This is a great work in process! I love the original base mesh. Is there any chance of sharing this mesh so us mortals can experiment ourselves with your great teqnique…(grovel grovel):wink:

Hi nothing too special here just remade the hat at lunch this time using the sweep profile tool , not the multi marker tool that I used for my blocked out version
mm

![nuhat.jpg|936x593](upload://n0zqiffn7MrvBRIUNQu3fMDN7FX.jpeg)

Thank you very much for all this effort.
It is loable to know how much time you are spending on all of us.
I really thank you a lot.
Arturo

Hi , I started to paint and texture the shirt and vest not real exciting but it’s all part of the process. Painted and textured in projection master.
mm

HOLY CRAP! thats amazing!

Seems the mesh of the shirt is victim of the pixol eating moth swarm!
:smiley:
LEmonNado

Very interesting thread. I wasn’t aware of the ‘sweep’ feature that you used on the hat. Keep up the good work. :+1:

Hi. Spent some time today working on the clothes, beginning painting and texturing them. Going for a long dead look. Still lots to do on them. They look a bit wide to me at the moment. Nothing too special but I figured it’s about time for an update.
mm

Heyas MM, Looking awesome as always…the lapels (sp?) look fine to me…but then again I loved the wide collars of the 70s too :slight_smile: I really wish ruffelled shirts and bell bottoms would come back into style though :). Seriously, this work is appearing to come along super nicely. I will have to check back on this thread when I return from vacation. The characters on this thread remind me of Spencer Tracy playing the Jekyll and Hyde roles…

Don’t work too hard over the holiday. Go catfishing…makes the tension veins in your temples lessen… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

Beautiful texturing and modelling.

The image reminded me of a noire Magritte.

To much transparency on the character but the clothes look awesome:D.
LemonNado

this is great !!!
I’m waiting for the final img !!!
:smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Really cool… any chance you can record a movie of creating the texture? Would love to see how you make it :smiley:

pixelsoul, don’t have a movie on how I textured the clothes but I do have a Ztimelaps which isn’t going to tell you much because the images are so small. It was done in projectionmaster with custom alphas that I created,using zadd and zsub and mostly the directional brush.
mm

![ZTimeLapseIcoat paint.jpg|936x706](upload://b5ltNfOxa9LddfVMhSJYKBQNPXZ.jpeg)

Monstermaker, you can set the ztimelapse to a larger size like 2k. With jpeg compression and possibly zipping it the filesize will still be suitable for the forum. :slight_smile:

Hi, I started his creepy hand, I’m going to divide it some more and start the texture next.

3DP, I wish I would have read your post before I started this.
I’m not sure how to work this ztimelapse correctly I keep missing the beginning of what I do. What am I doing wrong?
By the way I started this with a Zshpere hand that I got off of the tutorials forum but I don’t remember who I got it from but thanks to whoever it was it was called handy something.
mm

![ZTimeLapsehand.jpg|936x706](upload://uzisP9BAqGUjqlpDrHI2p45dZX6.jpeg)

that is a VERY awesomely badass hand. very life-like