ZBrushCentral

Was 'Transpose all Selected subtools' ever 'Transpose all VISIBLE subtools'?

Hey all,

So I distinctly remember this function in the move transform tool used to be based on all visible subtools. I would then mask out any subtools I wanted to reference but not move. Seemed much more easier this way.

So I’ve been using the tool again and understand I have to cntrl + shit select each mesh I want to include on the move. This seems really akward if you have subtools overlapping or obscured or even a large amount of subtools. Whats more annoying is sometimes everything de-selects when trying to select overlapping subtools.

So was there ever a transpose all visible subtools function that somehow got changed to the selected subtools? If it’s an option I would really want to go back to that as selecting subtools is a real tedious pain.

Hi @zenonithus

Ctrl-shift click in empty canvas space to invert the selection in “Transpose All” mode. This will let you select all visible subtools with a single click when you first activate the mode.

Likewise you can use the folders to organize your selection sets, and then transpose the set through the folder options.

Thanks Spyndel for clearing that up, I’ll try this next time :slight_smile: It is odd as there are times where all visible subtools will just work so maybe I am subconsciousely doing the Ctrl-shift click :wink: