ZBrushCentral

Walt

THIS IS NUTS! Spectacular Job! The likeness is spot on.

Magic!:+1:

Awesome work. :+1:

OVER THE TOP
What else?
Happy holidays to you and your family.

…other than beyond AMAZING!! This is on point

this is sick dude, you are a monster

Excellent work. Great realism!

Would you please tell us about your skin texturing methods and shading setup? Thanks!

Awesome!!!

Killer likeness, would love to see a timelapse of your beginnings froma dynasphere…

Awesome, Top Row stuff!

Wow. I’m floored. I don’t suppose you recorded the modeling/texturing part of this? This is exactly the caliber of work I’d like to be doing. I signed up to the forum just so I could comment on your awesome piece :slight_smile:

Thank you all for the kind words and comments, I’m really happy you liked my work! :wink:
I didn’t think to record the modelling process, sorry about that.
About the texturing method and shading, I simply used photo references and patiently poly-panted by areas on the model. The skin shader is an Octane Mix material, duffuse shader + specular shader with SSS, nothing too fancy.

Anyway, I did one last correction, some people seemed to bother about the glasses without lenses, so I’ve added the lenses and I also increased slightly the red scattering on the ear. The difference is subtle, but it’s there. :wink:

I call this done, hope you like it!

walt_pose_really_final.jpg

Attachments

walt_pose_really_final.jpg

Great modeling, texturing, lightning and fibermesh! Top row!
Breaking bad is my favorite TV series - awesome, too :slight_smile:

Did you do the glasses with Zbrush as well? How?

Tommy
XSPACE

Very impressive likeness and the render quality is astonishing . Instant TOP ROW for me. I would be interested in a little breakdown on how you achieved this type of likeness based off the reference pictures.
Amazing stuff.

Ale

Amazing:D! One of the most realistic renders i have seen, top row for sure. Like eklettica has already asked i would also like to know how you get such a good likeness so quickly it is one of the things iam struggling on.

Excellent render quality. :+1:

Simply AMAZING!!!

Nice !

wow beautiful it looks just like a photograph :smiley: just like the real w.w :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations on the well deserved TOP ROW! :smiley: