ZBrushCentral

Vulcan Raven

Congratulations siamak ! Outstanding work!!! All perfect, specially details . :smiley: TOP ROW 100%:+1:

wwwooow, everything looks great. the details and pose are looking fantastic just fantastic! TOP ROWWW

Pretty cool, personally I dig the clothes sculpt here, thumbs up;)

Amazing work Siamak! I love the pose and the amount of details on this guy. Definitely deserves to be awarded!

Cheers,

H

@philidor: Thank a lot amin !
@alihadian: Thanks a lot!
@Lukas.IDS: THanks a lot dude! Great to hear you like the cloth!
@bomoh: Thanks a lot bro! I’m flattered more here:D

Top row soon, simply amazing

@LVXIFER: Thanks man :smiley: You never know which work will get top row but I hope.

Brilliant work on this one - may I ask, what was the technique for some of the fencing effect you achieved on weapon and on torso gear? Was it micromesh?

About top row - it’s really hard to achieve that here these days, many toprow quality works dont make it as quality is not the only factor anymore it seems - but I think it helps if you provide things such as tutorials, sharing resources, timelapses, something unique and extra to contribute etc.

Keep the art rolling man!

All the Best!

Rami Ali

@Darukin: Thanks a lot man! For torso gear I used micromesh but for the gun I used another technique inside maya. Just modeled one piece of that thing and duplicated and then I used Maya bend deformer to shape it around the gun.
I will see if I can make a quick video tomorrow but If I can’t do it tomorrow for sure I will find a time to do it next week and post it here.

Here is the low poly of the same character Which I used Zbrush and photoshop to texture. I used ZappLink a lot to texture the lowpoly and it works
great!
2048x2048 textures (diffuse, Specular, Normal Map). Around 12000 triangle polygons.
THANKS PIXOLOGIC.

Hope you guys like it!
Cheers

Great Work man TIP TOP !!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome sculpt! What were the low poly models rendered in?

WoW terrific sculpt, I really am impressed at the quality of the low poly version. ToP Row IMHO!

Your hard surface work looks great. Figure rocks too.
Cheers! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

@BUSNISMANPATRIOT :Thanks bro!
@Thokash:Thanks A lot! Realtime Marmoset toolbag
@willbrown1:Thanks A lot! I posted this one a week back and no top row yet so probably it is not the quality to get on top :smiley:

Here are 2 new images I will also update with turntable rendered in ZBrush using BPR. Also forgot to mention that sculpt images are rendered by BPR in ZBrush.

The high poly is just jaw dropping good :+1:

Agree! The high poly one really rocks!