ZBrushCentral

Vulcan Raven

Awesome Sculpt:+1:

@fattkid: Thanks a lot man! If I find time I will texture and render it.
@BlackMath: Thanks a lot man!
@zborn: Thanks a lot man! Hoping for Top Row :smiley:
@JohnnyRaptor:Thanks a lot man! I am also thinking about texturing and rendering the hires one Just need to find the free time!
@LeoAMD: Thanks a lot man :smiley:
@EZRA52: Thanks a lot man :smiley: Hopefully I will find the time to texture and render it:D
@davidness: Thanks dude:D
@Cloudrid3r: Thanks man :smiley:
@RoughJaco:Thanks a lot man ! I am totally agree with you about environment and I should say I just spend 2 hours on that or maybe less and I was so tired while I was sculpting it but I will refine if I find some times. also regarding the blending the hard surface in more I couldnā€™t do it because overall there was more than 45 million polys including all the subtools and my machine couldnā€™t handle to have more polygons but if I find the time to texture it I should work on each piece separately and I might do that just not sure what will happen in the coming weeks because we all have to work to be able to live:D
@Darukin: Thanks a lot man :smiley: Read above also :smiley:
@EricShawn: Thanks man and youā€™re welcome :wink:
@skdzines: Thanks a lot man! not sure about subtools but there 45million polygons and the whole thing from desing to finalizing the pose took me about 25 days I would say and ofcourse I changed a lot to finish it the way I wanted.
@mind-play: Thanks a lot dude:D
@Karthik.AL: Thanks a lot man:D

Great to hear that you guys like it! about 5 hours I uploaded this piece and so many replies ! This is so cool:D Still have to get some sleep though! :smiley:

amazing work. just amazing. keep the rocking Siamak. to eftekhare mayee :smiley:

OH yeah. this is sick. keep it coming

Absurdly amazing pieceā€¦should be great some in depth for all the hard surfacesā€¦i donā€™t know where to start for doing this ahah ā€¦

Totally TOP ROW. Amazin piece!!! showing perfectly the power of Zbrush doing organic and hard surface Ultradetailed Jobs!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Congrats every hour spent in that piece is worth!!

Really great work Siamakā€¦but is nothing compered with your mustache :slight_smile: ā€¦Cheers man TOP ROW Indeed !!

Love this! Great stuff

@Farhad: Merc Farhad you are the man :smiley:
@dagoned:Thanks a lot man :smiley:
@LVXIFER: Thanks a lot man! If I ever get free I will try to show some stuff about hardsurface:D
@][-][4Z4R])): Thanks man :smiley: For hardsurface I didnā€™t use zbrush for everything but I used zbrush for some parts so it is a combination of maya and ZB for hardsurface.
@BUSINSMANPATRIOT: Thanks Mihai :smiley: My mustache compared to your goaty is nothing bro :))
@Lunar-tik: Thanks a lot man :smiley:

Top rowā€¦Letā€™s see a photo-realistic render now. (With some smoke coming off that gun, sweat pouring down his body, mixing with dirt and blood, etc.)

Amazing Work ā€¦ Top row for sure ā€¦ cheers

amazing job siamak. you are rocking again :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

@sen_God: Thanks a lot man:D Let see what ZBC thinks about it :smiley: hoping for top row:D
@Living_For_CG: Thanks ali! you are the best bro :smiley:

That is really impressive work you have there, truly clean and detailed. Do you use references? because I myself canā€™t imagine designing all those intricate details completely on my own, especially those belts and the things that arenā€™t made up completely like the pants and gun. I have a habit of sculpting blind, meaning no references just my imagination, but I hear that references help a lot.

@Aazv17: Thanks a lot. You should always look for references! Either you can model the same reference or you can use a reference to get an idea. For his gun I used a lot of different references to get the idea and for his helmet I didnā€™t use any reference and made it just but imagination and changing the design in 3d. I personally use references to get an idea.

Some More images.

Great work!!

awesome work! top row in my opinion

really badass! it would make a great print :slight_smile:

This piece is spectacular! Would you mind telling us how you made the different mesh-like pieces, such as on his shirt and also around the barrel of the cannon?

Thanks for sharing!

@RJ the eccentric:Thanks a lot man!
@KonginChains:Thanks a lot man! I also hope to get the toprow:D
@dandan: Thanks a lot man! I am thinking to do that:D need to fix some stuff on it first!
@cdizzle: Thanks a lot!the net on his body is made in zbrush using micromesh if you check on pixologic site
you will find some useful videos about that feature which is really amazing to us! for the gun i jsut made the
net in maya duplicated and used a bend deformer to shape it around a quarter of the barrel and then mirrored it!
Let me know if this helps if not I will try to do something and share as a video once I get some free time but honestly I canā€™t promise that now!