ZBrushCentral

Vichar's Sketchbook

Fantastic thread ! heard a lot about you from Vikram :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work!

Wow, some amazing works here. Your rendition of “beauty and the beast” is very elegant! The girl posing on her back is very masterful! I like how on your “Helen of Troy” there is a short hieroglyphic style tale across her body; very creative implementation.

Webhead_Thank you :slight_smile:

Andre_Lopes_Thank you :slight_smile:

d’Artbot_Thank you :slight_smile:

shyamshriram_Thank you :slight_smile: its vikram bhai generosity he is one of my favorite artist and mentor and i had a privilege
to work with him .

Takai_Thank you :slight_smile:

Here is my (2WIP) version of " The kiss "
still lots to sculpt.
Kiss_04.jpg

Kiss_03.jpg

Kiss_02.jpg

Kiss_01.jpg

Nice anatomy and very cool panties :slight_smile:

How dod you made them?

sniff sniff
I smell top row stuff!

nebular_ Thank you :),I used marvelous designer for base shape and sculpted in z brush for design i used surface noise with lace alpha on top of it .

Hanska_ thank you for your valuable comments :+1:

(wip) Test Rendering of my beauty and the beast.

Beauty and the Beast _wip Rendering.jpg

Really amazing stuff! Keep up!

Ent3R_Thank you :slight_smile:

Its magical! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Takai_Tanks for your magical comments :slight_smile:

Good work man! I like the sense of dynamism in this one:+1:
 Looking forward to seeing the finished render.

Beautiful piece, Vichar!

no need to say “WIP”, it looks completed to me :slight_smile:

It’s going great! Is it the final shot?

It is fantastic work, I really love it, but what is an idea behind it? The scene looks like an ocean with immense depth, but do crocodiles live there? A dolphin might look more logical, but I can be very wrong. Of course, a crocodile is much more dramatic.
Don’t mind my critics; it is just wonderful piece of digital art!

It is lovely! However, aren’t you missing a chance to make this more individualistic? You work in Bangalore; why not make the croc a gharial?

R

La Belle et La Bete (French for The Beauty and the Beast)- However cliched the title might be, this work of art has been inspired by the very thought of freeing ourselves from the cliche. Prejudice and stereotypes become part of our system from an early age. I see babies and young kids marvel at everything about everybody around. But as they grow the typecasting sets in, ironically, taught by us as parents, peers, friends and teachers.

I dream of a world with the vision that each one of us has beyond the pigeon hole, a vision that considers and appreciates the unconventional thought processes and approaches. With this piece of my work I wish to take a step towards that vision.

At the first sight, our banality makes us assume that the girl(human) in here is being referred to as the beauty and the scary crocodile is the beast. At this point I would urge you to take a step back and consider that it was meant the other way around. Challenging right! Surface never always delivers the complete truth. Each year we humans hunt and kill thousands of crocodiles for their skin, which is considered beautiful and art. I look at it as the beast inside us all destroying the beauty for our futile anecdote.

Beauty and the Beast.jpg

Attachments

Beauty and the Beast.jpg

hey,long time didn’t check your works.it’s amazing.I love how dynamic this is.keep rocking.;):wink:

Theres alot to admire about this piece’s composition and craftsmanship :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

To name a few things that are beautiful:

Color palette, the way the colors wave with a rythem, the details of the models, the accuracy of models, the peace this piece conveys: There is a sensation that possibly comes from the expressions of both characters, the blue is very noble and honorable, the green is natural, but the red reflections that ease out from the other colors provide this idea that the danger is flowing away.

Really excellent piece, two thumbs up :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: I love it