ZBrushCentral

Vichar's Sketchbook

That aligator is fantastic! Did you sculpt all the scales by hand? The girl looks great as well, although I think the underboob-showing bra looks a bit cheesy. I would either have it fit properly or remove it entirely. You gotta commit! :wink:

Still, that’s awesome modeling there.

Yep great modeling, although the posing of the woman is rather poor - stiff legs and overall not looking like swimming underwater. Since boobs were mentioned, they look like implants which is fine if that’s what you wanted to portray, otherwise they need to be adjusted a bit.

Just amazing, I have to agree the alligator details are flawless.

Amazing sculpting on both! Can’t wait to see it finished because it already looks awesome.

Here is my (2WIP) version of Beauty and the Beast.
vlad74_Thank you :slight_smile:
nagulov_I have Manuel sculpted the scales,Thank you for your suggestion.:+1:
ade2004wally_Thank you :slight_smile:
nebular_thank you :slight_smile:
McNistor_Thank you for your suggestion.:+1:

Attachments

Awesome work! nagulov was right, it looks much better without the bra. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

wonderful work!

A couple of small crits – the clavicles seem too straight to me. Also, I think her feet need a bit of work, they’re too ‘flat’ at the moment.

Hi
zber2_Thank you :slight_smile:
xexex_Thank you :slight_smile:
nagulov_thank you for your suggestion, :+1:

Awesome work! :+1:

Great Stuff! I just love the dynamics & use of colors in the deer hunting scene. Kudos!

Hi
asecbrush_Thank you :slight_smile:

Drama Suite_Thank you :slight_smile:

here is my (WIP) version of Helen of Troy . that I´have done in my spare time in the last few weeks. All done in Z Brush ,render in key shot

Helen of Troy_01.jpg

Helen of Troy_02.jpg

Helen of Troy_03.jpg

Helen of Troy_04.jpg

Helen of Troy_05.jpg

Amazing thread.
I love the last one.

michalis_Thank you :slight_smile:

one of my old work re rendered in key shot inspired by carols huante concept art
werewolf_01.jpg

werewolf_02.jpg

werewolf_03.jpg

Attachments

werewolf_01.jpg

werewolf_02.jpg

werewolf_03.jpg

Here is my latest wip sculpt " The kiss " inspired by Agustin Rodin kiss sculpture.
still lots to sculpt and fine tune anatomy and proportion.

The_kiss.jpg

Model in zbrush, hair using fiber mesh, render in zbrush

Attachments

The_kiss.jpg

“The Kiss” is coming out excellent! Love the naturalness of the pose, the way you sculpted the legs, and the man’s back. :+1:

Congrats on the work! It’s amazing!

“The Kiss” looks really good :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:!!! I like the hair on your characters