ZBrushCentral

Venom hunter

Awesome and very inspiring.

:+1:

Huge amount of details and impressive work

Wow this looks amazing, very inspiring! :smiley:

www.yuropearts.com

Excellent work! For the wraps around the bow, how did you export it? I mean is it displacement or decimated?

ouh so many posts :slight_smile: sorry for the delay while i respond to you.

thank you all guys for your kind comments,really getting happier and happier with this ugly one :slight_smile:

everithing is decimated with applied displacement map and normal map for minor details.

cheers

R.

Oh dang! Awesome work. Super inspiring.

man those are sweet! love the details, realy very well done. would love to see this printed!

Love it! One of my favorite 3D pic of all time so far. Thanks mate, very inspiring.

This is Brilliant!!! :+1:

Hi!

Congrats to the Top Row, this is so much deserved! Most inspiring piece I have seen for years!

I actually have a question as well: How much RAM do you have/need to make the high res sculpt of the Venom Hunter and the mushroom? Is it all done as one single Tool, or did you use place holders for the bow etc, and then put it together in the composite?

Thanks!

thank you all guys!:slight_smile: marcus - your hardware question .i go with i7 3930k 3,2GHz @ 4,8GHz, 32GB 2133DD3 Corsair Dominator.The original sculpt was done on 12GB Ram,but it does not matter…i go with many subtools - body,thorns,teeth,gums,tongue,mouth slime,back red stuff,bow body,bow wraps,bow rope etc… each subtool was decimated and exported to max hope it solve some of your questions. cheers R.

Wow! Fantastic attention to the details! Keep it up!

Thank you so much for the thorough answer! Absolutely love your work, keep it up!

Thanks! /Markus

great work :+1:

I hate you so much…that’s what jealousy is saying for me…but amazing work!!!

tes3d - please, show us your shader configuration in max and how you achive such beautifull displacement in rendering!!
Your work as always - Top Row!!
Cheers mate
Damian

Very inspirational & excellent work. Love the texture and feel of it, very awesome style. !

Congrats, you knocked this out of the park!