ZBrushCentral

Vase of the Titans

vaseofthetitans

This has been mine #ZBrush at home for the past week.
A study of the The Vase Of The Titans.
I’ve seen incredible images here in the last few weeks, using the clay brushe pack done by Pablo Munoz
Beautiful works, which inspired me to make this piece.
I made a video documenting the whole process and also telling a little bit about the history of the Vase of the Titans.
I also made four separate videos with a time-lapse showing the process of modeling the four Titans.

This is an image of my planning and research.

And this is a little warm-up test that I did to test the new brushes before starting my main study.

73 Likes

Your artistic skills are pro.Gratt Masterpiece

1 Like

Amazing work! congrats

1 Like

Great work! <3

1 Like

@brudva thank you, I still have a long away to go, lots to improve, I’m glad you liked :relaxed:
Thank you very much @nacho_riesco :relaxed:
@Pixo_Daisuke thank you very much! :relaxed:

I love what have you done here! This kind of pieces are so fulfilling to watch

1 Like

Masterfully done and entertaining Deryck, thanks so much for taking the time to share your skills with us. This is fun and exciting :ok_hand::clap::clap::clap:
Jaime

1 Like

I’m really digging the look of this, great job!

1 Like

great!!!

1 Like

Look great , Love this!!

1 Like

Beautiful!!! :+1:

1 Like

Beautiful work, I loved your video as well : )

1 Like

@Fabricio_Works, thank you very much, I am very happy to hear this, I really appreciate it. :relaxed:

@Jaime I am very happy that you are enjoying this content, it has been really fun to produce, I’m having a great time with it, thank you for the kind words. :blush:

@Intervain I’m a big fan of your work, thanks for taking the time to give me this feedaback, I really appreciate it. :star_struck:

@Prabhat_Majumdar thank you very much! :relaxed:

@ToToDost Your work is one of those that inspired me to produce this piece, so thank you very much for that :blush:

@filoppo thank you very much! :blush:

@HermanCarlsson Thank you very much! :blush: as I said to Jaime, I am having a lot of fun making this type of video, and I am very happy with the positive feedback from the community, I certainly feel motivated to produce more things.

Wowza

1 Like

absolutely fantastic mate! very inspiring.

1 Like

This is amazing!
Not only the sculpture skills or the final touch with these amazing brushes but the passion you share and tell that story! Please keep going with the youtube channel!

1 Like

Great work @Deryck! Congrats for your all the effort you put on those videos! :clap:

Awesome

1 Like

Glorious :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

@DoltonM3D Thank you!
@Pablander, Thank you very much, the brushes feels amazing I’m having a good time with them.:relaxed:
@Gabriel_Neias Thank you very much mate I really appreciate that, I will continue with the channel for sure, thank you for the suport it means a lot hear those kind works.
I will do another video but I will try something a bit diferent this time and I will post here :blush:
@nilbertoTawata Thank you very much my friend, I’m doing my best, and I keep getting inspired by your work :star_struck:
@Sumit3D Thank you mate!
@milindsutar, Thank you :blush:

1 Like