ZBrushCentral

V Costin - Sketchbook

Thaaanks :slight_smile: I do my best!

Very, very nice Vlad. You continue to improve on perfection, very impressive. Really nice feeling of weight and subtle details which really bring a lot of realism. Looks like this guy is a Sambo master judging by his ears.

Thanks buddy for kind words!! Moving forward like you :slight_smile:
The reference guy was a wrestler in the past, probably master in sambo!! :slight_smile: and mix fighter till he was judged for a crimeā€¦

Hi everybody!! At last I made the last bust that I planned. Also I wanted to polypaint it and render. I evevn started doin it, but not so much free time.
Next, I will make some female busts

Nice bust !
Good work on the skin and on the hair too.

Great stuff! keep it up:+1:

Awesome Work. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Another amazing artwork vlad, really great work on the anatomy,proportions and skin details. the fibemersh is looking great aswell!
Keep them going!:+1:

thanks guys!! :slight_smile:

those hairs are amazing , post some step by step techniques man :slight_smile:

Hey there! I have decided to continue posting in this thread.
Recently I started to practice in woman head anatomy. Also tis was a really good practice in fibermesh! SO, this is the result
Critique is very welcome, dont be shy))

female_bust_01_01.jpg
female_bust_01_02.jpg
female_bust_01_03.jpg

one more head for the same purposes, only here I was playing a bit with emotions)

female_bust_03_01.jpg

Excellent Busts! I went through youā€™re thread after seeing such fantastic female faces. You have a great eye for expression!

thanks mate, glad that you like my stuff :slight_smile:

one more female head

f_bust_04.jpg

the last one is awesome

i missed your thread so far, so glad i found it now! wonderful portraits in the whole thread, very strong in emotion each. the previous woman, that is angry, is my favourite, very well sculpted, very convincing emotionā€¦ the last one is beautifulā€¦ wow, all so inspiring!

oh, you are too kind ^.^ thanks a lot) I am glad that my works gave you a bit of inspiration!
cheers!

lazy noob - thanks mate!!

Great sculpting! Last two portraits are superb!

Very nice series!