ZBrushCentral

V Costin - Sketchbook

A very good start to your sketchbook so far! Looking forward to seeing more! :+1:

Hi Vlad nice head. The hair could be a little bit more work)) any way hope to see some new stuff from you . keep it up man!

Thanks guys fro kind words and feedbacks!! Soon I will start a new head and I will post here some wips

Hi guys!! Here is the latest bust of mine. feedbacks are very welcome

WOW!
Excellent stuff!! :+1:

love that last one, great scarring on the cheeks. adds a lot of character, good call.

Wow how did you get that pattern on the sweater and beanie? The rips in the sweater is an excellent touch.

thanks guys!!
Nyx702 - the patterns where made with surface noise, and the model was unwrapped first!

Here are some final renders

bust_04.jpg

cool sculpt, great expression, you should use fiber mesh now for the hair!!!:smiley:

love the sweater…

Awesome latest Vlad! Really great busts:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Cool portrait dude!

Thanks a lot for kind words folks!!! :+1:
Polo2011 - I will try it as soons as I update my zbrush!

hey everybody! one of my latest!!

bust_05.jpg

Fantastic sculpts totally love the realness on every of your sculpts.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Awesome anatomy !!!
Big inspirations mate, that is also why I’m practicing for to achieve a headbust like this :slight_smile:
Looking forward seeing more heads from you.

Nice work,like all your sculpts.:+1:

I have to say, I just pissed my pants, and vomited… I will NEVER be as good as you…
I feel like giving up, having now seen your work.

Unreal. UNREAL.
Its like you scanned in a photo, and with some Top-Secret Zbrush Plugin, out popped REAL PEOPLE.
AMAZING

How do you favorite artists on this damn site?!?!?!?!?

KC-Production - thanks buddy!! I am very glad that my works inspire you! Whish you all the best!!!
BhushanArekar - thanks man!!
coreyschroeder - wow, thanks!!! I glad that you like my sculpts! I see my works every day so I didnt know that I am so close to photoreal quality. I think references that I use help me a lot!
How do you favorite artists on this damn site?!?!?!?!? didnt understand is it a question or a afirmation =)

Actually I want to test this head in the new zbrush and try to make his hair and beard in fibres. If it looks worthy I will show you the result.

This last one is just Super!
He has attitude, personality and you can definitely say he’s a bad ass !
Congrats!