ZBrushCentral

[Updated]Ultrasaurus/Gigantosaurus

Thanks guys. Yeah I know there is some weird stuff going on in the rig, but i hope all the problems will be sorted out before final production.

Here is a render i forgot from december :

spino_displ2.jpg

Hope you like’m.

Attachments

styracosaurus2.jpg

styracosaurus3.jpg

Found myself watching Disney’s Dinosaur for inspiration, jumped back behind zbrush and finished it this morning while going to work…a mixture between an allosaur and a carnotaurus, came from the old giganotosaurus model, which will be redone, found some really cool highres images of g. in a book.

allocarnotaurus.jpg

Attachments

allocarnotaurus2.jpg

Greetings Soyseitan, I love dinosaur posts. Good looking models. I’d love to see a scene where the Styrac fights the Allo-Carnotaurus. Post more. :+1: 50.

This beast looks cool, but at the high-res picture, the material looks “too wet”, in my opinion. Maybe you should take an other material.

Hehe, well I’m not sure yet about the scenario. One thing what would be cool if Allocarnotaurus attacks styracosaurus/a car with people or just the main character…and that it gets lifted into the air by a Giganotosaurus and a Spinosaurus, who both were 4x bigger then the Carnotaurus. Then it gets ripped in 2 by those 2 dinosaurs…who then get in a fight at Damsquare, smashing the monument etc.

Ah well, there is still months before the actual production starts.

True, it’s just a standard zbrush shader. The animation will be rendered with mental ray shaders in Maya. No idea how it’ll look in the end at this point or how the final shading networks will be.

Please keep us updated, Soyseitan. 50.

Hi again. Been working this weekend, so took a day off the job. Besides doing utterly nothing the whole day, I did a fast composite of Spinosaurus at Dam square Amsterdam.

spino_op_dam.jpg

That’s a nicely done composite, you have the car and people infront of him and some people even seem to be ‘in’ the shadow. That’s a big dino, look out Godzilla. Good work. 50.

Hehehe…yeah,you’re right…25 mtrs. tall is a bit too much…Spinosaurus was around 5/6. This still was just a quick composite done with photoshop, some people aren’t in the shadow yet, the shadow itself is missing in 2 windows of the car …alot of errors, but it’s just a test. Thanx for c&c !

New dino, Giganotosaurus redone :

giga_bump.jpg

And with a color map :

giga_color.jpg

both model and textures are still wip.

:+1:Give him feathers, he would be a great Parrot!
Lemo

the legs seems kinda small to me, the head kinda big as well

it looks of balance
other than that its great model

Giganotosaurus.jpg

I agree to your words and followed your advice. Scaled the head down, moved it forward, shaped a neck and made the legs abit longer.
giga_reshaped.jpg

That should do it, basic shape is down, onwards to the next in line, tyrannosaurus.

Trex :

trex.jpg

trex2.jpg

Remodelling an old model who will act in the background somewhere, nothing special.

steg.jpg

7 dino’s almost finished

actors.jpg

very clean, I like your research in anatomy about dino :wink:
Vgj :slight_smile: