ZBrushCentral

Unleashed fury

Hi all…im new in here and this is my first post here :slight_smile: finished my orc and i want to show it to you.modeling-3dsmax+zbrush,photoshop and rendering with Vray.

enjoy

![fury_small.jpg|1038x1600](upload://vbrqOI4lvoJcbZTjWz3USi3gY1O.jpeg)![orc.jpg|1100x1600](upload://zTMxE4hH847i4MxoU4z7RH9dJkH.jpeg)![Z.jpg|1100x1593](upload://qY6tYkKraIGyzWUeBp3C2cLd7UQ.jpeg)![face.jpg|720x584](upload://nKM0nHQYIlnEY2477h4HKzFLvn9.jpeg)![wireF1.jpg|990x916](upload://zXwc4cerLKw9wUHbEQ33Mp77lJ9.jpeg)![wireF2.jpg|568x916](upload://uCqaOpyOiPoaUFx1mRLFrdca4SR.jpeg)![wireF3.jpg|1008x916](upload://ksHDqI8CC3LH5JzjHBrCRM5fT3V.jpeg)![sides.jpg|1100x717](upload://kUTa90kSLhjjI8wU6rqsdOiq3yT.jpeg)![normalF.jpg|1100x790](upload://ylnfQC4m39s8x2UtCbvo7fTV4qd.jpeg)![icon1.jpg|100x76](upload://iYzySciLM86u1GfV72tRCZ38Hbr.jpeg)

Attachments

orc.jpg

Z.jpg

sides.jpg

normalF.jpg

wow, these are really nice, love the first image. great work.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

i really like your concept and final peice!!

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

WOW!!! all i can say is WOW!!!

saving to inspiration folder

…little detailed objects! :+1:

By far the top render does not do justice to how dam amazing your detail is. I keep looking at top render and then the render below it, and I see so much amazing detail lost. Either way this is 5 star work, your portfolio is totaly awsome, keep it up! And if you made a training DVD tutorial, it would sell like water.

I dont know where you work, but you need to work at Blizzard or Blur

Very well done! How long to model and texture this bad boy?

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: cal

How much crap can you pile onto one orc? It’s like buckaroo.
Very nice work.

I have the same question as Kraken… how long to model and texture? Just curious.

Looking good! :+1:

ha ha! Just noticed that there was a little voodoo doll cat thing hanging from his sword. Awesome.

Hi Friend

WoW I love the detail. GREAT WORK!!!
Keep it up !! Looking foward to seeing more stuff.

CAS NYC

:wink:

I can appreciate all the work you have put into this…great job! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I’d give you six stars if I could.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

The first full scene is great. Congrats on the top row.

Absolutely amazing job you did here:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: . Can I ask you how do you texture them works, what do you use for map them and how big is over all polycount? Appreciate answer!

WowWwWwW:grimacing:
can you post a link where i can see HIGH resolution version plz

Unbelievable amount of detail in this character!! Love the little cat voodoo doll thingy that’s hanging from his sword.

wooohuuuuuh waoo man u done a grate job :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: