ZBrushCentral

Uncharted 2 Character Artwork

An instant 5star from me!!! Fantastic work

how the hell you r doing it?!?!
i mean, how do u succeed in doing all the fine detail??
please im begging of u, give us a tip or a small tutorial how to achieve this entering to detail
you r definitely one of my to 5!!
wow!!

Zbrush! Top Row please!
Super duper work!
Top character, his hands seem small. other than that. Super sexy work

outstanding works! I’ve actually been looking at those great untextured renders for inspiration. one of my favorite ways I’ve seen to present a model.

“I finally found the time to post some of the work I did for Uncharted 2.”

It’s about time too :wink:

Some of the best cloth modeling I’ve ever seen…and I love the greyscale mr renders. And yeah, all that sweet detail…how the hell ?

Amazing works Hanno!! Top row work…:+1:
A little tutorial or some pictures showing how you create the cloth and his details would be very good…
Cheers…

Amazinnnnnnnng!!!

loved ur work when i saw in ballistic book … now i can save them too in my computer…wish u could spare some time show how u rendered these sculpts …they looks awesome (not overusing it …which i usually do :D)…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

A+ Mister! : )

I love how you did your presentation, the poses, the modeling, everything is very appealing. Do you model face from reference or do you mix with some info from imagination, I am curious as all your characters have very strong personalities.

Thanks for the share Hanno!

Not just good… PERFECT. Absolutely Top Row if I’ve ever seen Top Row.

Superb skill in this thread. Superb! :+1:

Very nice!

How are you doing the stitching on the clothes as well as the detailing. These are some amazing models Top Row all day long!

work that has the power to humble.

What is this ****?!

j/k :stuck_out_tongue: incredible work dude, if this doesn’t get top row I’ll eat my wacom tablet :sunglasses:

-panda

We’re not worthy, we’re not worthy! :laughing: but seriously, that is some awesome work! :+1: :+1:

Congrats on the rapid escalation to the Top Row. Richly deserved!

:+1:

fantastic, certainly one of the best models that I saw here, congratulations! 10 stars!

This is great inspiration to us! You guys at Naughty are making fantastic stuff!!!

Amazing work, no wait…inspirational. I love how you presented the work. Shows how important presentation is.

That game is pure art!, just look at those models! thanks a lot for sharing this incredible models.