ZBrushCentral

Tweak - WIP Character

Mind boggling. Your dedication and focus is off the charts.

That is just astounding, you did a great job.

Yeah, Marvelous Designer is an amazing program, I wish Pixologic would buy them out and add that functionality to Zbrush, can you imagine?

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: :smiley:

heyyyy top row marvelous design… :slight_smile:

Great work!
How did you do it?
Could you mind give us more like tutorial?

Oh, my god!
That’s too amazing.
Is all done in zbrush?

…is yet not so bad! :wink:

Great work, i loved!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Fantastic work, fantastic details!

If u can make a quick tut how u maje the jacket and the sculpting that be awesome… excellent work

sick details!!

Impressive attention to detail. How does such a detailed model affect your system resources ?

Simply stunning work, the cloth is particularly well observed, it has a very natural weight to it and the folds and wrinkles look spot on!! :+1:

Awesome work :slight_smile: Lots of great details!

awesome ! i love it !!

I think this is a prime example of how important getting the beginning stages just right are. The details are amazing but they wouldn’t be nearly as admirable if the base proportions and forms weren’t so solid.

Very awesome work; inspiring to say the least! :slight_smile:

That’s insane!! I love the design and the amount of details is just ridiculous (in the good way of course) I want to see more of this character, she looks amazing. Really inspiring work!

That is what I would call highly detailed! Amazing job.

Nice work !! I love it
congratulation for all détails :+1:

insane work. great rendition!

WOW~ Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing~