ZBrushCentral

Tucho's Sketchbook

I like the details. Good job.

I like the skull verrrry much. Would be interested to see it in higher resolution.

Thanks for your comments guys, here are the final scepter, maybe I could add more detail, but I think is enough for an ingame small asset.
Today I will begin with the retopology to make the ingame mesh for the character and props, I will post more updates of the progress next days

Would be interested to see it in higher resolution
here you are :slight_smile:

![scepter_5_thum.jpg|110x60](upload://6gS48A5yp81P8nRAMtvaivSd7TZ.jpeg)

Attachments

scepter_5.jpg

scepter_4.jpg

Hi again guys, here are some models more (not related with the warlock ;))

boxing_gloves_thum.jpg

Attachments

boxing_gloves_01.jpg

rugby_ball_01.jpg

sport_bag_01.jpg

The skeleton is really nice. Some good looking textures. The football texture seems too large, or too strong, but I really like how the bag came out!

Really great job on the bag!

Yeah that bag is awesome!

Great work on the bag and gloves, saved :slight_smile:

some neat stuff here :smiley:

Thanks a lot for your comments guys, I’m glad you like my work :slight_smile:

Finally I finish the retopology and projected the normals on the low poly mesh of the warlock, here is a screenshot.

Now I’m starting to paint the diffuse and specular textures.

warlock_nm_wire_thum.jpg

Attachments

warlock_nm_wire.jpg

I just start to work on textures, here is a WIP:

warlock_texture_wip_thum.jpg

Attachments

warlock_texture_wip.jpg

Nice works in your thread!
How do you achieve the color shift effect in your renders?

Hi stefanobernardi, thank for your comments :slight_smile:

How do you achieve the color shift effect in your renders?

I do it in photoshop, simply moving some pixels in different directions each channel (R G B), after that sometimes I use the Zdepht map from Zbrush as mask in photoshop to simulate a depth of field effect.

Here is another update of the warlock:

warlock_texture_wip2_THUM.jpg

Attachments

warlock_texture_wip2.jpg

Another update

warlock_texture_wip5_thum.jpg

Attachments

warlock_texture_wip5.jpg

And one more

warlock_texture_wip7_thum.jpg

Attachments

warlock_texture_wip7.jpg

A closeup

warlock_texture_wip9_thum.jpg

Attachments

warlock_texture_wip9.jpg

Here is another image, textures are almost done, maybe i’ll make one glossines map too.

warlock_texture_wip11_thum.jpg

Attachments

warlock_texture_wip11.jpg

warlock_texture_wip11_2.jpg

Ey Tucho, how is it going dude?

looking your textures I would say that the problem, in my opinion, is the presentation, the render, lighting, pose maybe… try another better lighting in max with mental ray, vray or similar, with HDRI and reflects for speculars, for the eyes… Try different shaders to make better looking for the clothes and the great skull u made. Make a lighting with a visible shadow, and if u want put it in a relaxed pose. everything is gonna be much better, textures are cool, and it has alot of details on the model but is not really visible on your screens. that´s my opinion, everything is too dark right now.

good job anyway man!

Thanks for your comments Tiflos,

Totally agree with your advices, I have to work hard on the final images, the ones that I posted here are only WIPs, rendered with scanline and with a basic illumination. I have to pose the model and maybe put it into Unreal with a nice shaders or make a good render directly in max.

greetings

First test with Unreal 3, I have to improve a lot the shading and lighting but anyway looks very good for a real time render engine, i love this sofware :stuck_out_tongue:

warlock_U3_thum.jpg

Attachments

warlock_U3.jpg