ZBrushCentral

Triturus Profundis

Hi,
I created this animal to play a bit with the translucencies on Keyshot, inspired by transparent animals such as the glass frog.
I only sculpted the internal parts that are most visible (skeleton, veins and some organs), to make transparency more credible.

This sort of cross between a frog and a newt lives in the depths of the earth, which is why its skin is transparent. It’s a very primitive amphibian, it feeds on large quantities of microscopic algae in underground water sources using its proboscis. To compensate for poor vision, use its antennas to capture surrounding vibrations. The only reason it’s not completely without eyes is the constant bioluminescence due to some fungi present in its habitat.
I decided to put it in a laboratory setting, because I wanted a bit of scifi.

Made with ZBrush, Keyshot and After Effects

57 Likes

Looks great… translucent effect came nice and effective… render also looking nice… good one :+1:

1 Like

This is fantastic!

1 Like

Gorgeous model and render @voilola, glad to see you posting again :wink: love the other works you have in your ZBrushCentral gallery.
Jaime

1 Like

Thank you all guys!

very realistic, cool!

1 Like

Very cool thing :+1:

1 Like

That’s brilliant! :+1:

1 Like

Awesome translucency effect ! Cool skeleton too.   :+1:

1 Like

Renders are impressive. Great choice of asset and pleasing execution. :+1:

1 Like

So goood! :wink:

1 Like

Bravo and Top row all the way

1 Like

great render :heart_eyes: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

Dude your my new hero, this looks absolutely beautiful, thank yo for the visual delights

1 Like

WOW!
Great subject, modelling, lighting, material, posing, …!

1 Like

Pretty nice! Love this.

1 Like

Thats awsome. the transparency is so impressing with the inner parts. Verry good idea.

1 Like

AMAZING!!!

1 Like

wonderful work

1 Like

Transparent effect is great.

1 Like