ZBrushCentral

TristanArtForm Works

Thanks guys!!

Nice Tristan! Had the feeling this was the work of someone I knew.

Jamie

This is really cool. I like the pants especially on the elephantitis leg. I feel I have to point out something that I’m not sure you are aware of, one of his arms is bigger than the other:) Looking forward to the polypainted version.

Hey Jamie. Didn’t know you did this stuff. Thanks, man.

Monstermaker, that’s a delicate medical condition – very impolite to stare.

This is why you must quickly upon the discovery of any tumor!

disgusting , ugly , i love it

Oh! Pick me! Pick me!
Ah yes, the mutant in the back with the extra big arm and hand.

Crazy stuff!

Hi all. Here’s a character I’m working on as part of a project for a client. I will be doing a full paint up of him so some elements I left less finished than I would have done otherwise – the costume elements especially.EMAIL_Magician_King_Sculpt_001.jpgEMAIL_Magician_King_Sculpt_002.jpgEMAIL_Magician_King_Sculpt_003.jpg I’m not too happy with these renders, but wanted to share as a WIP.

T

Tristan I guess I’ve missed your work when you posted previously, but WOW! Really beautiful stuff!

Hey, thanks, man. Really appreciated.

T

Im taking a wild guess is your client Forgeworld and this a character for Warhammer Beastmen either way amazing job congrats.

Hey, thanks very much. No, this character is an original concept for a client’s project – nothing to do with any video games, or anything like that.

T

Allright oh well then would have love to seen this thing used in real life but still nice job

Cheers, man

A couple of better renders.EMAIL_Magician_King_Sculpt_007.jpgEMAIL_Magician_King_Sculpt_004.jpg Starting the paint up tomorrow. Should be able to show that soon.

T

Hi Guys. I posted this sculpt a couple of months ago. Finally had time to paint him up.Website_Mutant_Sculpt_Painting_Completed-.jpgWebsite_Mutant_Sculpt_01.jpgWebsite_Mutant_Sculpt_02.jpg
Thanks for Looking.
T

Always good to have a brother, but not this way :wink: Nice model :+1:

Thanks, Bas.

This is just sheer genius.

:+1:

Wow. Thank you, sir