ZBrushCentral

Tristan Patrick - Sketchook

Been a while since I posted. Here is a ‘detail’ sculpt I’ve been working on in my off time. Based off a concept from the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Comments and Critiques always welcome.

TristanPatrick_DetailSculpt001.jpg

Started this Caricature a little while ago, still have a lot of work left too do but would love to hear any comments or critiques you all might have. Going to leave the name out of it for now just to see if anyone notices who it is. Thanks for looking, and happy holidays to all.

Sculpt Session 1:
TirstanPatrick_wip.jpg
Sculpt Session 2:
TirstanPatrick_wip2.jpg
Sculpt Session 3:
TirstanPatrick_wip3.jpg

dont forget the big nicotine stain :slight_smile:

Been a while since my last post, did another hour or so of refining on the sculpt. Hit a road bump with doing Hair on the sculpt and not knowing what Im missing or what needs work on the sculpt. Any thoughts or critiques are welcome.

Very nice sculpt … a charismatic character! Look forward to seeing where you go with this. Cheers, David :smiley:

Awesome thread !! :+1:
Love your style very much!

Finished up a work contract so I’ve had some time to play in zbrush for a while just for fun. Started doing this little guy as an experiment. He’s still pretty rough and missing some teeth but I think he’ll make a good cuddly teddybear in the end. Original concept is thanks to CreatureBox.

TristanPatrick_CreatureBoxWIP001.jpg

this last guy has a really fun shape to him. I like it a lot.

nice :smiley:

Thanks for the comments guys.

‘Finished’ up my monster sculpt. Not 100% what I had in mind but I do kinda like him. Turntable and comparison with concept are attached. C&C always welcomed.

TristanPatrick_CharacterSculpt001.jpg

Attachments

TristanPatrick_CharacterSculpt001Comp.jpg

TristanPatrick_CharacterSculpt001Tool.jpg

Overall amazing sculpts - Very very solid anatomy mate really inspiring.
Love every characteristic sculpt and the last one is pretty awesome.
Great sketchbook keep it going Tristan.
Looking forward seeing more from you.:+1:

Best regards,
Kenny:)

REALLY love this guy! Cool cool style!

Great sculpt. I really like how the level of detail is “just enough” for a cartoony monster.

nice finish with that one, solid presentation

New monster sculpt I’m working on to keep myself busy, also another Creaturebox.com concept. Will most likely be spending this week going back and fourth on this one and my previous guy doing a retopo and a bit of revision work.
Thanks for all the great comments guys its very appreciated! Hope you all like this new one, he’s still pretty rough but he’s getting there.

Stage 1:Blocking

Stage 2: tweeks , refining, and starting to detail!

Looks great - awesome concept!
Looking forwad to this baby, please keep us updated mate!
Cheers and have fun,
Kenny:)

Cool! I love the Creaturebox characters

• Gerard

haha hes cute good work man great shapes :slight_smile:

Bah! Back at it again!
Two quick speedsculpts having fun concepting characters. Was a lot of fun creating these concepts and experimenting with BPR settings. All compositing was done with bpr filters inside zbrush.

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt25b.jpg

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt26.jpg

Thanks for the wonderful comments guys, I’m super behind on working on the creature sculpts but hopefully I’ll have some time in the next few days to work on them.

Great Stuff