ZBrushCentral

Tristan Patrick - Sketchook

First full sculpt from Dynamesh. I’m less scared of it now but still hesitant to use it. 1hr.

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt11.jpg

Back at the tablet again… 1hr. Concept from Berry Troll.

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt12.jpg

Been under the weather all week but got myself back into the sculpting chair… Not very happy with this one but at least its some more practice. Concept based off the ice giants from Thor. C&C always welcome.

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt13.jpg
TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt13Tool.jpg

Took some time today to get back into zbrush to do some sculpting. Concept from John Mueller.
TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt15.jpg

Original concept by Emily Gordon. Was interesting doing a female face for once, will need to do more practice on female faces and cloth. C&C Welcome as always.
TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt16.jpg

You keep the livel of your sculpts high:+1:
I don’t thingk I can critique anything. Maybe you could detail whole sculpts, not only heads?

Giving hard edge sculpting another try with The Hulk as the concept, I think I should have done hair for him though. 1hr speedsculpt with 15-30min for polypaint. C&C always welcome.

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt17.jpg

Great Style! i like specially the alien from Mass Effect, the man-animal from cghub and the troll, but thats doesnt mean that i dont like the others!, well with the last one i see something strange with the muscle that born in the nose, with that deep cut between that muscle and the cheeks, specially near to the eyes.

Thanks a lot for the comments guys.
@nebular: Thanks for the comment, I have been thinking about starting larger sculpts possibly some greek statues or something but I want to also keep up with the hour-2hour speedsculpts. Just for the pure fact that they are very fun to do and with them only taking about an hour or two I never get stuck with them.

@Moga: Thanks for the critique, I know what ‘muscle’ you are talking about and yea it is odd and out of place, I was trying to add some kind of wrinkles to the sculpt but it didn’t work out.

Back at it again! Inspired by the concept art from Brink.

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt18.jpg

plasters!cool use of the extrude mask function, and great speedsculpt, as usually. i want start to do speedculpts too, is a fast way to learn a lot of things

This one started out as a speedsculpt but after I finished blocking in all the major forms I couldn’t help myself and had to keep going with this till I thought it was finished*.

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt19.jpg

*we all know nothing in art is ever finished… just that its time to walk away.

Another day another sculpt.

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt20.jpg

Really enjoying this kind of ‘style’ of sculpt. C&C always welcome.

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt21.jpg

Another longer sculpt, tried a few new things with this one. C&C always welcome. Original concept by Adam Garib

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt22.jpg

Another longer sculpt, not the biggest fan of this one. C&C or suggestions always welcomed.

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt23.jpg

I didn’t quite get the concepts proportions with this one but I do enjoy how it turned out. Concept by artist Uminga. C&C always welcomed.

TristanPatrick_Speedsculpt24.jpg

Great job Tristan on the Two-Face:+1:, Uminga’s work is pretty amazing too.:wink:

I double that.

Wonderful works here. :+1: