ZBrushCentral

TOPIC: Zbrush photoalbum!!

Well here I am, late as usual when everyone else has lost interest…

:smiley:

Good beer Mik!!! hehehe
Tnx

Well, finally here’s one of me in one of my transient short-haired periods. At almost 59 I still get my hair cut regularly… once a year in spring!

Knocked up in Paint Shop Pro a while ago from two scanned 35mm b/w negatives. You have to use your imagination to add on over a quarter of a century and about 70 pounds, plus change the hair colour to predominantly gray, to bring it up to date. And yes, although a keen amateur entomologist, I do have a phobia about spiders - at least this type of long-legged, fast-running beastie most commonly seen in the house. Aren’t people strange and irrational?

I haven’t posted much yet, but ZBC inspires me :cool:

they cought me off gard Ha.

I think maybe I’ll bump this up so some of us newer folk can join in. :slight_smile: This is me at Myrtle Beach last year.

Nice to see you Linon !!! Tnx for posting !!!

[EDITED]
by Me
<font color="#949494" size=“1”> November 06, 2002 Message edited by: ÈZ </font>

Hi Ez
Have you the syndrome of Zelig ? :smiley:
Pilou :cool:

LOL! :smiley:

(Uh-oh, multiple personalities… looks like trouble! :wink: )

[EDITED]
by Me
<font color="#949494" size=“1”> November 06, 2002 Message edited by: ÈZ </font>

Its really cool placing faces with some of the members. Glad to say I’m probably the youngest member here. Yet with a little practice I’ll easily compete with some of the more skilled members. (only been using zbrush for a few weeks) =P

Anyway, here’s my mug:

EZ, lol, I knew it was you!

Lol !! Ez

My contribut.

This is my photo in a café or bar.
I have drink some beer, you can see it
on my eyes

Stumbled upon this msg at ZBrush Forum. Haa, great to c the photos of the artist worldwide, tat i decide to include mine as well in this forum. :eek: :eek:

heheh…thats really great…for me Ken.B and StoneCutter take the cake as far as looking the part…

Where is the younge Blood!!!.. most of you guys look old enough to be my parents :)lol

Greetz to The-Hydra ,Sotharon and Crisis
are we the only ones? :)…scary stuff

all the best

Kircho

am i youngest here? :smiley:

And this is me :slight_smile:

Hi Blackouts
Welcome aboard !
You are a survivor very productive :cool:
Your site is very pleasant to see, hight quality of works, a little inclinaison for the fantastic’s atmosphere :slight_smile:
You don’t think that your White background is not too White, clinic ? (just my 2 cents :rolleyes:
Have happy Zbrushing :cool:
Pilou