ZBrushCentral

TOPIC: Zbrush photoalbum!!

Nice to see you all :smiley: :smiley: :wink:
It’s me after a long and hard week :frowning:

stargo

I am very happy to see you all too!!! This forum is one of the best into internet world!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: TNX for posting !!!
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi yall, this is my fav little thing in the world. my best friends little girl taylor. this was a good ideal. i always wanted to put faces to the names, but now i am 10x more curious to see what everyone else looks like. mainly Pix, ZUZU, mentat7, southern, aurick, and kenB, and a few others. come on now. :slight_smile:

Just came across this thread.

Let’s get personal!

It was tough not “messing” with the photo in some way, but here I am untouched by Zbrush and standing under that strange thing they call the “sun”.

Hellou !
Me, Some times ago, at that time colors don’t exist :slight_smile:
Pilou

Me and Elvis at a Christmas Party…

On a personal note, I owe an apology to this entire forum for … well past posts will tell. Humbly requesting a welcome back.

Wauu zpeople!!! Very very good!! Go into this way!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Howdy Azlan.

don’t have a clue what you are referring to but there’s no need to be humble around here anyway. :wink:

This is not me!

[img]http://www2.zbrushcentral.com/zbc_uploads/user_image-1024077456olk.jpg[/img]

It’s only a picture of me xx

Lots of good looking people in our group, no? See, just because someone is an artist or uses a computer doesn’t mean we all look like Bill Gates or Andy Worhol.

A pic of me:

Hi Thelo
I recognize you,
You are not Thelo, you are Woody (Allen :slight_smile: in an old picture :slight_smile:
Pilou

Hi,
i don’t see PIXOLATOR, ZUZU, and many others…Please, post, post, post…

cameyo

Hi,
Mentat, Picsas, Pixolator, and all zbrush guru, post your photo!!!

i agree, come on get with it pls. were all family. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

smile for the camera :smiley:

What’s in the background there Picsas? It looks really cool! :cool:

Here is my physical representation in this world, though my true being exists on a higher plane3D…

great, now i know the rest have seen this thread, so you must post your pic or i will resign from using Zbrush hehe JK. that will never happen. POST NOW!!! we did :slight_smile: