ZBrushCentral

Tits sketchbook

Getting very close to calling the sculpt done :slight_smile:

Hi! Haven’t seen you for years. Though you probably don’t remember Vir Norin from DeviantArt.
Great work. It is always cool to see beautiful female characters made by girl-artist :lol:. Keep it up and don’t let the absence of feedback here to distract you.

Very nice thread.
I would give the last sorcresss chara more ample hips and a tigh more narrow according to her charasheet and the head a bit smaller,
but maybe this 2d-style is not translateable to 3d for your purposes…

Hi Vir! It’s been quite a while for sure, hope you are doing well :slight_smile:
And thank you, definitly love doing female (obviously), glad you enjoyed it and I do not let the silence affect me hehe

@Jake Thank you! I’m afraid Your input came a little bit late as I called the sculpt done last night. I did make some changes to the leg-hip and pelvis area, hopefully you like it better now :slight_smile:
Since this is personnal work I didnt feel the need to 100% follow the concept art to the smallest detail, I allowed myself to have some fun with.

So I called the Sculpt done, I will be moving into the game model now :slight_smile:

03_M.jpg

awesome

Just a small update :slight_smile:
turning this zbrush sculpt as a game character as usual.
I’ve finished the retopology, Uvs, baking and now placing the hair cards.
I will be starting on texturing soon!
This is the high rez (untextured) inside of marmoset, my friend Joe wilson was just trying some lighting inside of marmoset toolbag 3 alpha and I loved the result
Joeisagod.jpg
Retopology

Hair cards
haircards3.jpg
Low rez- fun inside of marmoset toolbag 3

Though I would update this thread a little bit :slight_smile:
Currently started chipping away at the texturing, the hair took a whole lot of time to do and I’m pretty sure I’m gonna go back to it to add a last layers of smaller-strands and polish

screenshot012zzzzz.jpg

This is coming along great, Marie! Always lookin’ forward to your updates on this Shiva :slight_smile:

Looking rad!

Great job on this one, she looks great. Do you get to rig any of these, animate them?

Dan

@Funky Bunnies Aw, thanks man! I just realized I had not seen your work in so long, I stalked your Zbrush thread, I need more funky bunny in my life :wink:

@VertexZero, Thank you!!
@tez Hey dan, I unfortunatly do not animate myself (no one wants to see that horror) nor do I rig, But a friend of mine usually rig my character so that I can do pose for final beautyshots

Small lil update here,
decide to go with something a bit more ‘‘otherwordly’’ for the eyes, a bit more in touch with who shiva is as a character,
I also went with a bit more of a dramatic/colourful makeup, more updates to come soon :slight_smile:
makeup2.jpgscreenshot013.jpg

Nice job so far!
She looks so surprised XD

she looks great, nice to see the progress :slight_smile:

Really really gorgeous, I definitely agree with your new direction for her eyes and make-up.

I’ve loved watching your progress on this character from the start, she has a very attractive face, such lovely sculpting :+1:

@Dantert Hopefully not too surprised! thanks!
@PatrickEvrard Thank you :slight_smile:
@bangers Thank you, hopefully you like the new metallic-sparkling update! Glad you enjoyed following the progress and thanks for the very kind compliments.

Gif here http://i.imgur.com/0DRRw7h.gif

I think I’m might do some quick fix here and there but I might call the texturing done real quick.
This project has been dragging on for way too long now.
I was also kind of slacking off until the rig is done, in the mean time I’m working on some cool crystal thing to add to her final presentation.
I have worked on adding a bit more flyaways to her hair,
add kind of an icy- effect moving from the feet up, charge the material of the shoes to give it an icy feel.
I’ve done the roughness-spec map and worked more on the skin shading.

Little prop I made in prevision of my final Beautyshots of my Fan art of Shiva from Final Fantasy XIV
Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag3
Bunch_M.jpg

Wanted to post some fancy gifs to show you how they react to light but its too heavy for the forum
you can see it on my artstation

Finished the actual game resolution model of shiva
I’m currently waiting for my rig to do the posed beautyshot
Until then, Here’s the T-posed final shots.

ShivaDetails01_S.jpgShivaPortrait_S.jpgShivaDetails02_S.jpgShivaDetails03_S.jpg

This is turning out to be awesome, mariempepin! Great work!!

You’re so lucky to have someone to rig your models for posed presentations. I wish I had a “personal rigger” at my fingertips. :smiley: I’ve tried rigging myself, but I’ve always failed so far, haha. Mostly because of weight painting which is so confusing.