ZBrushCentral

Tits sketchbook

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

Little teaser before I finally post the final beautyshot of Jinx.
This was just me having a little fun with the rig, I’m currently working on finishing fishbones :slight_smile:

XFabf9Y.jpg
As somebody requested me you can download a wallpaper size version here http://imgur.com/a/00b8D

Attachments

dCEGoOn.jpg

Nice one Marie! Looking forward to the final. If there’s one thing I’d mention is that the DOF on the left pigtail (screen left) ends too sharply, my eye got it right away while panning :slight_smile:

I like it :slight_smile: Nice dynamic - maybe only one notice - this is looks like someone just spray of bullet cartridges around her, or maybe this is a rain of bullet cartridges - but if she is under fire - this is suppose to be just flying bullets? or if she is shutting - this is suppose to be an empty bullet cases around?

lildragon you are right, thanks for the crits!
Jenia I wasn’t really trying to make a ‘‘believable’’ setup or anything like that. Jinx just love bullets and I just wanted her in a setup with bullets falling from the sky in a kind of surreal way.

Oh, now I understood the idea :slight_smile: Good luck with composing, looking forward for final result!

Just thought I would share Fishbones :slight_smile:
Currently working on the final beautyshots!

Jinx Action shot, Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 2

i love the textures, how did you do them all? did you use ddo?

all of the texture were handpainted in 3d coat and photoshop :slight_smile:
No ddo or anything like that

Hi!
Just wanted to share my latest screenshot from my work on XCOM 2

Freelance Character Artist

XCOM 2

Firaxis Games / 2k

On this project I was responsible for the creation of a variety of characters, costumes, heads and haircuts.

Some Basemeshes, Base sculpt, topology used in the creation of those asset were provided to me by Firaxis Games.

The models shown here might differ slightly from the actual game model.

Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 2

Tygan_Portrait.jpg

Nice stuff! I’m curious abou the main characters though. In game, Central looks younger, Shen more racially generic and Tygan older. Are these older iterations of the characters or did those tweaks happen after you submitted the work?

>TanTeckWeng

It’s hard for me to tell as I was working as a freelancer and am not directly aware of the change that could have been made in studio after my work was submitted.
That’s why I mentionned in the post that some model might be slightly different because those are my local version of the characters and they might differ from the one used in game for many reasons.
I do think my version of Central looks a bit older, more white and gray in the beard and hair.
Not too sure about Shen or Tygan tho.
Thank you!

Ha yeah I know how it is. Most of the other stuff like clothing designs, hair, etc are pretty faithfully recreated in-game.

A friend wont stop complaining everytime he sees the zipper in Central’s collar though, haha!

I was just going to update this thread with my very WIP of my new personnal project but I guess I might as well update it with my latest project first.
I’m very proud to be able to say that I did a character for Street Fighter 5 while I worked for Volta.
I was responsible to create the whole model, high resolution sculpt, ingame model aswell as textures.
I also worked on a DLC costume yet to be released.

New work in progress of my first personnal projetc in… nearly 2 years?
wip01.jpg

Update on my new personnal work, making Shiva of FFXIV
wip02.jpg
wip06.jpg
wip07.jpg
wip08.jpg
ff14-shiva (1).jpg

wip09.jpg
wip10.jpg
wip11.jpg