ZBrushCentral

Titanus Tiamat

TITANUS TIAMAT Official Monsterverse Concept Development

I’m thrilled to be able to post my official Monsterverse concept development artworks for Titanus Tiamat. Here you can see the various shifts in ideas and forms as we tried to solidify a distinct silhouette for what would become one of the major Titans of the Monsterverse. ‘Godzilla Dominion’ graphic novel is where Tiamat makes her first appearance, drawn beautifully by Drew Johnson. Working with the team at Legendary is bar far one of my greatest achievements in my career, and an absolute honor. Having anything to do with this awesome franchise is a dream come true. A huge thank you to Michael Dougherty & Legendary for giving me that chance.

I’m grateful to ZBrush as well. It has made me the artist I want to be, and has afforded me opportunities I once only dreamed of.

Keyshot used for some renders.

23 Likes

So interesting! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Really nice design! Very ZBrushy. The underwater bio-luminescent beasties are always scary to me.

Congratulations on this. I look forward to possibly seeing this in an upcoming movie! :+1:

1 Like

Dope as always! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much. And believe me, so do I!!!

Dope!
Great monster, awesome sculpt and your scenes and poses are quite dynamic.
Love the variety.

1 Like

All super nice designs, thanks for sharing all these images, impressive! :+1:
Jaime

1 Like

WOW! I’m beyond excited over here. TOP ROW !!! I’ve wanted to get top row since I started posting here ages ago. haha, this is incredible. Thank you very much.

Awesome work - congratz on TR :sunglasses: :+1: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:!!

1 Like