ZBrushCentral

Thundercats Panthro Fanart

Hello! I been working on a personal project to remix and redesign certain characters and other things from the 1980s show Thundercats which was my favorite cartoon growing up. I started with the Thundertank, and then I moved on to Panthro, which Im just about wrapping up. I wanted to design him with a vibe that goes with the Thundertank remix I did before. I envisioned him as a military/mechanic/gearhead type. Ultimately, I would like to pose this guy and get it ready to 3d print. Im hoping to get through all of the Thundercats as well as some of the mutants. Let me know what you guys think!

Also, I am including images of the Thundertank I did for reference to the look I am going for with all of this, but it was not modeled in zbrush. I did that in Blender. Panthro however, was almost completely modeled in Zbrush

8 Likes

Great A pose character and the Tank is amazing!!!

Thanks! I appreciate it. I will be posting a posed version soon as well as him with the Thundertank.

1 Like

Its a heavy work from you, and would be very good to see its on rolling with the gorgeous tank. Thunder!!!