ZBrushCentral

Thor: The Dark World

Thor and his hammer model I did for Gamelfot game:Thor The Dark World.:slight_smile:
***9426;Gameloft
Thor.jpg
head_close.jpg
thor_clay.jpg
hummer.jpg

Attachments

head_close.jpg

Thor.jpg

thor_clay.jpg

hummer.jpg

Work deserves attention.
I have long looked at the details.

Thank You!

Neat work! could share some breakdowns please? :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Spectacular. It would definitely be great to see more info about your ZBrush use/techniques on this!

Thanks.
Here are some images about some more info and breakdown:
Bpr of Zbrush high res model:
I created a dynamesh model first then retopo it use Zsphere and finilize the model in Maya, and for the posed model I used TransPose Master.
thor_bpr.jpg
thorhead_bpr.jpg
About the hair and fur, I used polyon to model the hair planes first ,then converted them to subd then to nurbs finally converted to hair curves,and applied some hair systems for different hair layers.
the fur stuff like eyebrow,facial hair, beard, I used fiber mesh, I groomed them in Zbrush first, then I exported them to maya as curves, and applied the hair system to the curves. Really a lot of time saved by Fiber mesh. and for the hair render I used vray hair shader.
hair.jpg
facialhair.jpg
About the textures, color maps are done in photoshop. specular/bump maps was converted or just from displacement map generated from Zbrush. For exemple:
tex.jpg
For Shaders , I used Vray mtl and Fast SSS for all models.For exemple the head shader is combined a sss shader and 2 vray mtl shader(for reflection,specular)
shader.jpg

Attachments

thor_bpr.jpg

thorhead_bpr.jpg

facialhair.jpg

hair.jpg

shader.jpg

super awesome job!! Great work man

Beautiful work!

Some of the nicest hair rendering I’ve seen!

Very nice, love hair!

Thanks heap for breakdown! Well deserved TOP ROW! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great work. Congrats on the top row.

good job~! :+1:

This is so awesome and Inspiring… could you please show some of your process of hair development? Thanks and congratulations for Top row… :+1:

Thanks for your shared!! I like this work.

Wow, incredible work!!! Unique look from the film and comic versions which make this interesting!!!

Great amounts of quality work, congrats for the front page!

Wow…this is so inspirational!

Beautiful piece of work. Your attention to detail(down to the nose hairs) is inspiring!
Great work!

robo

1,000% sick.

I don’t know whether to intimidated or inspired.

I think I’ll lean towards the latter. Great work :slight_smile:

whoa! beyond impressive!!

would you mind sharing some info about how you detail the skin? you have a very nice variation of pores and imperfections along the face and neck (can’t see the rest of the body, but i presume its of the same caliber). They’re directional in very emotive parts of the face, follow movement lines and change size and density from forehead to face, to chin to neck. very nice! do you use alphas on a standard brush with lazy mouse and scattering or something along those lines? are your alphas hand made or cropped out of super hi res photos?

again, amazing work!