ZBrushCentral

This is the way

Hello everyone! I’m excited to share with you the result of my Intermediate Final Project at Think Tank. As a huge Star Wars fan, I decided to challenge myself and create the first version of Din Djarin’s armor from the Mandalorian series. I put a lot of effort into this project and I’m really proud of the outcome. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

13 Likes

This is the way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Clean sculpt Fred :+1:
Jaime

1 Like

Wow, this sculpture is absolutely stunning! The attention to detail and craftsmanship is evident in every aspect of this piece. As a fellow Star Wars fan, I can truly appreciate the dedication and passion you’ve poured into recreating Din Djarin’s iconic armor from the Mandalorian series. It’s clear that you’ve put in a tremendous amount of effort, and the outcome is truly remarkable. The way you’ve captured the essence of the character and translated it into a three-dimensional form is remarkable. The textures and contours are beautifully executed, adding a sense of depth and realism to the sculpture. I can imagine the amount of time and skill it took to bring this project to life. Thank you for sharing your work with us. It’s a true testament to your talent and love for the Star Wars universe. Keep up the fantastic work, and may the Force be with you!

1 Like

this is the way

Thank you Jamie :smile:

Thank you so much for your kind words :smile:

1 Like