ZBrushCentral

The Steam Master

More images of render passes used to compose the final image. Thanks!

Bellow_light.jpgFront_light.jpgLeft_light.jpgRight_light.jpgRim_light.jpgTop_light.jpg

Wow So awesome! Top row? xD btw how did you do that pattern ? can you show us some breakdown :smiley: if you dont mind of course.

Hi Gandosh,

I hope this short breakdown about how i made the pattern will help you. First I created a little hexagonal piece that will be main tilling design on the final alpha.

After, I created a tileable piece duplicating these pieces I started to mess around with the new plugin created by Joseph D. “NanoTile Textures” that can make quick some great tileable textures. You can take a look, is very simple to use and a great tool. Link to the plugin page: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?192878-NanoTile-Textures!-unofficial-Information-Installation

I exported the height map and used that alpha as my pattern on Noise Maker tool. I forgot to tell you that the cloth geometry need to have UVs before using Noise Maker. For the fabric details I used some fabric scans from SurfaceMimic website.

The tile alpha used for this piece:

tile_Height_hexagonal.jpg

You can download the geometry pattern and alpha file from my Drive folder

Let me know if this is working.

wow thank you so much!

Awesome work , mate! Thanks for sharing. :+1: :+1: :+1:

It is interesting to look at and learn from you.

Thanks guys! @Gandosh Hope that was helpfully.

Of course this was helpful. A Very Helpful! :smiley:

Hi guys,

My last portrait practice, rendered in Keyshot and painted some “spice” eye colors in Photoshop. Dune universe inspiration, Bene Gesserit.

Bene-Gesserit_low.jpg