ZBrushCentral

The Steam Master

looks great man. really impressive.

Bryan Wynia
BLOG

Thanks to all !

memling:here is the shader.
This is my mod for --E-- material.
I changed the color and the specular a bit.

Sorin Lupu

great shader and great work

thanks
:slight_smile:

Hi guys,

I will revive this thread and i will post my ZBrush work done over years. Some work was made some time ago using different versions of ZBrush. Hope you enjoy. Thanks!

The Gladiator Sculpts did some time ago for my portfolio.

render_01.jpg
GladC_wip03.jpg
GladC_wip02.jpg
GladC_wip01.jpg
helmet_Gladiator.jpg

Cheers,
Sorin

Another sculpt did some time ago for a presentation. The presentation can be found also on the ZBrushCentral posted by AMC pixel Factory with videos showing my procces. I know was some time ago but is fun to watch how i worked then. :slight_smile: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?168963-AMC-pixel-factory-_sessions&highlight=diver All are renders from ZBrush.

Here are some portraits sculptures rendered in Maya with Mental Ray.

Daedalus_Head_Gesture02.jpg
Daedalus_Head_Gesture01.jpg
Daedalus_Head_Gesture04.jpg
Daedalus_Head_Gesture03.jpg
troll.png
dwarf_princes.png

One of my recent personal projects where I used a lot the Insert Curve brush and Noise Maker for leather details. Love the way it’s works.

Details_villain_render.jpg

Bpr_render.jpg

Villan_Expression_Wip01.jpg

Cheers,

Sorin

Love your style man. Amazing sculptures!

Shyvana, my character entry done for Riot Art Challenge on Polycount. The highpoly was sculpted in ZBrush and posed using Transpose Master and Maya rigging. The final sculpture renders made in Keyshot using a simple HDR image setup scene. The clay material was made by using the default skin shader and then modified the translucence and color.

WIP_28.jpg

My work in progress character for low poly hard surface practice. I want to explore and try new workflows in Zbrush to archive some clean surfaces. I started by making a photobasking concept inspired by Weta’s Spiderman costumes and starred to work in Zbrush. All the renders are made in Marmoset Toolbag 2 using the ZBrush meshes. The skin is just polypaint and a skin material quickly done in Marmoset.

Droid_Concept.jpg
Droid_wip05.jpg
Droid_wip04.jpg
Droid_wip06.jpg
Droid_wire.jpg
Droid_wip07.jpg

Cheers,
Sorin

Wow! One of the most lovely, nuanced faces I’ve seen in CG. And the suit design is fantastic. I’ll be following this!

Cheers!
Will

Excellent works!

Great job!

Happy new year guys and have fun next year!

nebular Thank you, glad you like my approach :slight_smile:
harbottle Thanks a lot, I appreciate, love your work!
Masart Thank you!
eof3D Thank you!

Sorin

Droid_wip08.jpg

Armor work in progress

This is very cool. Really enjoy your work

sankar82 Thank you! Cheers!

A sculpt made some time ago at AMC, 2013 I think. Sculpted in ZBrush and using fibermesh for hair. Rendered in Maya with Mental Ray.

Cheers!
Sorin

Wonderful models, but most of all:

thank you very, very much for these tutorials!!

Hey ZbrushCentral,
The portrait sculpted over this weekend in ZBrush as a portraiture practice marathon. Started from a sphere as usual when I want to practice and move fast. The cloth was blocked in Marvelous Designer and then detailed in ZBrush using multiple layers of alphas on surface noise. Also I used the new tile nano plugin for creation of the main cloth details and love it. Rendered as multiple passes in ZBrush and then composed in Photoshop. More detailed rendered images after this post. Cheers!

Black_woman.jpg

ZGrab01.jpg
Zbrush ScreeShot

2015-04-06_10.30.59.jpg
Renders passes

Attachments

Bellow_light.jpg

Front_light.jpg

Left_light.jpg