ZBrushCentral

The Old Body

hi everylone
some time ago i finished an old skin version and im posting it now. theres a high res image below

zbrush for modeling texturing , 3dsmax for rendering

hope you like it ,i know it looks like a work in progress but i wanted to make an old body in the style of the other two

thanks

ceco

[attach=122393]f2.jpg[/attach]

[attach=122394]b1.jpg[/attach]
[attach=122395]b2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Wonderful use of lighting, texturing and display of anatomical knowledge. I see no flaws anywhere!

:+1: :+1:

Absolutely freaky real, beautiful.

-Question. Bare in mind I have no knowledge about ZBrush yet, but you used 3dsmax for rendering; is it not possible to do this type of renderings in ZBrush? What does 3dsmax add that the ZBrush renderer can’t?

Excellent work.

nice texture work. can i see the wireframe?

-r

I would like to know more about your texture process. Thanks.

@Danny R - I’m also trying to find out what are ZB rendering limits but I think that answer lies in Vray (for Max) and Mental Ray (for Maya) plugins. I’m really no expert but that’s just my opinion.

Fantastic work. Would also love it if you could share you various maps that you hav made for your textures, and lighting setup.

Amazing, amazing texture work - that stood out for me the most - good lord.

This is very nice and should go into the gallery. Great skin detail, and good attention to the fatty areas of an older gentleman’s body.

Great model, great texture!!!
best regards, Selwy

great work again, your realism is incredible 5 stars man.

i’d like to know more about the proses for the skin on this character. :+1: :smiley:

top row work here, superb textures and nice sublte modeling. love this one and the others skins. just pure Art.

very cool >>>:)

i love the texturing you did on this body. very well done. i would love to know how you did the texture. i need more work for texturing actually. good work here. :smiley: :+1:

Suberb texture work and really nice soft modeling. Keep up the nice work!!!

This is excellent! Beautiful job!

very nice work :+1: how many polys this subtool have?

thanks so much guys ,

the render settings is simmilar like this

http://pixolator.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=57740&page=4&pp=15

b2przemo - maybe 1 or 2 millions

Danny R - because there is no sss rendering in zbrush atleast that i know of

abyss103 - when i find the time i`ll open up the file and post a wireframe

superb work,
waiting for the whole body ^^