ZBrushCentral

The Official Almost Monday Night Challenge

considering theres still a week left i figured i might try to make Sy snootles and Droopy McCool.

Sebcesoir, in all the reference pics i found of the piano the metal was really dirty and had little specularity, so i figured it wouldnt need a refection map, but i’ll try it if i rerender with the rest of the band.

Anyone willing to make Salacious Crumb?

Attachments

Sy .jpg

thanks ilusiond
a prehistoric gungan quite a concept and a great model
spaceboy that is a tight piano

Cool Yoda StevenTaylor!

Illusiondigital…that gungan is cool too…keep on going with him.

Andrelesoy…whose next? spaceship perhaps?:wink:

Spaceboy…Great great job. That turned out fantastic! I admire your patience to get that thing together!! P.S. I am
not sure if the Gallery tag still applies but add it to that pic (see Illusiondigital’s post) just in case. Or wait till you get your other dudes done and add it to that final one.

SpectralEdge…there’s no rule about sleeping or getting rest so let’s get busy zbrushing!:smiley: I believe you were one of the 3 votes for starwars so ya gotta do something:rolleyes: Still a week left!

Thanks Amin
dado say’s i should make a body and robe…one week left hmmm>>>>

:+1: :+1: :+1:
Andreseloy

spaceship.jpg

probably aminuts¡

Attachments

spaceship 2.jpg

Great work all around.

avion army.jpg

Andreseloy

:d

hi,
I just thought to be part of this challenge too. I will do my best (nobody is perfect) for sharing and learning what I can do with Z2.
I have no idea yet what I will do. Starwars.com will probably have some information so that I can decide, which object I could create in Z2.
Closing date for the challenge is which date?

voolger

Hi Voolger welcome to zbrush and the challenge.

This one will end 1/31/05. After which we will start another one. I will do it if Mahlikus is still busy otherwise he’ll get one going. I have a couple ideas that should be fun but we’ll see hahaha.

I gotta try to get something up myself…ughhhhhh.
Have fun!

Well it’s been a month since I’ve got Z-brush and can I say I’m very impressed with the program and the community! :D. I’ve been pretty much a sponge since I began and would like to thank you all (yes everybody here including the big guys and the smaller ones - too many to list them all :wink: ) for your experience and knowledge.

I’m not a Star Wars fan and was using limited resources (didn’t want to go and hire the movie again, pics mainly from lucas star wars site) so part of this is from memory and imagination. Texture was painted, material is still basic, still deciding what on earth to use. All in all it’s only 70k polys at level 5. (my comp slows down drastically afterwards even if I hide mesh - 1.8ghz and 512 ram sucks). So I hope you like it. Any C&Cs are welcome.
acklay.jpg

Attachments

acklay2.jpg

SunnyRaining, That’s a sic modeling job. Nice work. :+1:

looking good…there was a somewhat recent Godzilla movie that incorporated some similiar creatures as well…Godzilla vs Destroyah maybe??? cant remember for sure…still. a very nice model you have going here.
ron

Hey SunnyRaining that’s a pretty damn good model for your first post. I am glad ya shared it with us for the challenge.

Keep up the good work!!

This is my finished contribution to this challenge. But I challenged myself.

pieces.jpg

Attachments

x_wing01.jpg

x_wing02.jpg

:+1:
Andreseloy

It’s not done yet, i still have to add details, etc but is it good so far? (im new. very new)DarthVAdero.jpg

SICKASS MODEL SUNNYRAIN! damn! i’ve had the Zbrush demo for like 2 weeks or something, and im just not gettin the ZSpheres. Can you help me? or anyone else who understands Zspheres really good? plz?:cry: :qu:

im afraid to say this but, boss…
he looks a little chubby(oh god please don’t kill me!).

the facial features and the characters came out so nicely, i can almost feel yoda’s calm nature. you’ve gained so much control over controlling face muscles.

your yoda rocks! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Damn Spaceboy! I love that little phatass.:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: