ZBrushCentral

The Grimness Fortress, 3D printable

My first 3D printable project, crowdfunded on Kickstarter, fully made with Zbrush.

17 19 25 32 3 4 12

34 Likes

Beautiful piece! Print looks great. I would so love to paint this. Congrats on willing this into the physical world! :+1:

1 Like

Beautiful work!! :sunglasses: :+1: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:!!!

1 Like

Always love to see the ZBrush works turn into a real world miniature piece. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonderful! :+1:

1 Like

Great work : )

1 Like

Thanks all​:v:

I saw the Kickstarter a few days ago and immediately recognized the image when it appeared on the wall here. Great use of ZBrush!

1 Like

Thanks, love the software, hard to learn but so satisfying after, even sometimes a bit capricious but like a couple, you must know eatch other… :sweat_smile:

Very cool design ! The first images in this post seem to show an actual 3D print. If so , how tall is it, and what printer and material did you use ?

1 Like

Yes it is printed. The fortress is 120cm large and 40cm high. I have creality ender5 and Prusa MK3S+ for FDM, with PLA plastic filament.

Thanks for the information Decoquest ! Looking forward to see more of your work !

1 Like

How can you not just be in awe, seriously amazing!

1 Like

Very nice feeling!

1 Like

WoWW Zbrush To Real world . Amazing work ! :+1: :star2: looking forward to see more of your work!!!

1 Like

Very interesting piece of work really wanna see how you model it.

1 Like