ZBrushCentral

The Fallout

Hey everyone. Hope you’re all good :slight_smile:
I created a thread for this guy looong time ago and I’m finally posting the finished piece here :slight_smile:

Modeled in ZBrush, retopology and UV’s in Max, Textures in Mudbox and Photoshop. Rendered in Mental Ray.
More WIP images you find at:www.brunocamara.com

Concept by Jeff Simpson.

Hope you like it.
— High res here —

Attachments

The_Fallout_final_2k_500k.jpg

the_fallout_angle1.jpg

the_fallout_angle2.jpg

the_fallout_angle3.jpg

I love this! It’s absolutely beautiful, the attention to detail is just superb, and the texturing and render are so crisp. Congrats on such a cool sculpt. Top row I think! :slight_smile:

Agree with the last post. Great work. Nice textures. Awesome! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great work man :slight_smile:

awesome details and textures

liked, good work :slight_smile:

outstanding!

Amazing !!!

Stunning. Every aspect is top notch.

Aw GOD!He seems alive!!

Top Row!!!
so badass. seems completely real and lived in.

Awesome work! :wink:

Safety pin!!! Argh… It dont work like that. Sorry, got stuck on that detail, that part cant go through geometry, only the needle part. That said, awesome stuff!

pure awesomeness - wondered where you’ve been so long:)
got some time for posting a breakdown?

damn, Love it:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great texturing specially on the helmet. wish every place had the same level of detail as the helmet does

great job im fan of your work, keep it up

Fantastic work Bruno!!!

very inspiring work. I really dig your style. This piece deserves top row indeed.

Fantastic! Love all the details you put in :slight_smile: the rusted helmet is freakin awesome.
Are the cloth-tears post or did you create an alpha for it?