ZBrushCentral

The end of Pompeii

Hi, everyone, This is my first time to try an oil painting sculpture, and I encountered many difficulties in the production process. I am very grateful to Mr. Yang Guang, a teacher who entered the special digital, for his guidance. I hope you like it.
The painter of crude oil painting is Bryullov, a Russian artist. This painting depicts the instantaneous scene when Vesuvius erupts and the ancient city of Pompeii is about to be swallowed up. In the picture, the sky were to fall apart, volcanic ash was raining down from the sky like a downpour with magma, magnificent buildings were about to collapse, statues were about to fall from the roof, the people who were driven out of their souls were busy running for their lives, and the volcano in the background erupted with lightning ferocious flames, devouring everything around them.

aa

8 Likes

Браво ! :clap::clap::clap:

so great!

This is fantastic work. I absolutely love this. Do you mind if I ask what your workflow/pipeline is?

Did you pose this in zbrush? If so, did you make rigs or just use transpose?
Did you texture in zbrush? Or did you use something like substance painter?
What did you render in? Are all the objects/tools from one render or did you render multiple objects separately and combine in photoshop?

Thank you for any information. Again, fantastic work. This is truly incredible.

That’s insane!! Beautiful work :clap: