ZBrushCentral

The Art of Pablo Garcia Garcia 2023

A Moss Stone Surface Burial Vault made for Get Dead Entertainment made with #3dsmax #maya #zbrush #photoshop #substance3dpainter and #marmosettoolbag

ArtStation https://bit.ly/40uce7p

preview

6 Likes

My entry for the #gcartchallenge by GameCoder Studios I made a Female Clicker inspired by #thelastofus #tlou made with #Zbrush and #Keyshot ready for #3dprint

I #3dprint the Female Clicker from #thelastofus #fanart I made with #Zbrush

#3d #3dart #3dartist #figurine #miniature #monster #tlou #sculpture #sculpt #character #digitalsculpt #digitalsculpting #monster #creature #3dmodel #horror #scifi #fantasy

A client #3dprint The Penitent One Helmet from #blasphemous get the #stl at Cults. http://bit.ly/3EiK7i2 made originally in #zbrush

01-Small

#freelancer work back in 2021 I made these #Italian #Renaissance #Hat and #elves #ears for an #AR #RPG #Game

made with #zbrush #maya and #substancepainter

#lowpoly #gameart #3d #3dart #3dartist #videogame #game #sculpture #texture #pbr #stylized #replica #costume

#freelancer work back in 2021 I made these #bycocket aka #robinhoods #Hat and #elves #ears for an #AR #RPG #Game

#lowpoly #gameart #3d #3dart #3dartist #videogame #game #sculpture #texture #pbr #stylized #replica #costume #prop #3dmodel #3dprop #gameasset #gameprop

#freelancer work back in 2021 I made these #Elven #Tiara and #elves #ears for an #AR #RPG #Game

#lowpoly #gameart #3d #3dart #3dartist #videogame #game #sculpture #texture #pbr #stylized #replica #costume #prop #3dmodel #3dprop #gameasset #gameprop #prop

#freelancer work back in 2021 I made this #Dwarf #Armor for an #AR #RPG #Game made with #zbrush #maya and #substancepainter render with #Marmoset

#freelancer work I made this #stylized #moustache and #beard for an #AR #RPG #Game made with #zbrush #maya and #substancepainter render with #Marmoset

#freelancer work I made this #stylized #dwarf #beard made for an #AR #RPG #Game made with #zbrush #maya and #substancepainter render with #Marmoset

#freelancer work I made this #stylized #demon #horns made for an #AR #RPG #Game made with #zbrush #maya and #substancepainter render with #Marmoset

#freelancer work I made this #stylized #Druid #Crown made for an #AR #RPG #Game made with #zbrush #maya and #substancepainter render with #Marmoset

#freelancer work I made this #stylized #Demon #horns made for an #AR #RPG #Game made with #zbrush #maya and #substancepainter render with #Marmoset

#freelancer work I made this #knight #helmet made for an #AR #RPG #Game made with #zbrush #maya and #substancepainter render with #Marmoset

#lowpoly #gameart #3d #3dart #3dartist #videogame #game #sculpture #texture #pbr #stylized #costume #prop #3dmodel #3dprop #gameasset #gameprop #prop #lotr #medieval #fantasy #templair

#freelancer work I made this #Thief #Hat made for an #AR #RPG #Game made with #zbrush #maya and #substancepainter render with #Marmoset

#freelancer work I made this #Valkyrie #helmet made for an #AR #RPG #Game made with #zbrush #maya and #substancepainter render with #Marmoset

#lowpoly #gameart #3d #3dart #3dartist #videogame #game #texture #pbr #stylized #costume #prop #3dmodel #3dprop #gameasset #gameprop #prop #medieval #fantasy #viking

A client #3dprint the Pans #Mask from #gruillermodeltoro #panslabyrinth made with #Zbrush the renders were made with #Keyshot

get the #STL at Cults. https://bit.ly/3bjxoAp

1 Like

A client #3dprint my Rat Power I made back in #Sculptjanuary2019 made with #ZBrush and #Keyshot

0000-photo 00-photo

#Freelance work a #Pirate #Hat made for an #AR #RPG #VideoGame made with #ZBrush #Maya #substance3dpainter and #Render with #Marmoset

#Freelance work a #Wooden #Crown made for an #AR #RPG #VideoGame made with #ZBrush #Maya #substance3dpainter and #Render with #Marmoset

#videogame #lowpoly #texture #3d #3dmodel #3dmodelling #elven #fantasy #undead #prop #heroprop #organic #sculpture #sculpt #medieval #gameart #stylized #dnd #tabletopgames