ZBrushCentral

Tethered

Here is a Model for a new public artwork titled “Tethered”
The ombre patinaed figure is long and lean, stretched, pulled like taffy, with an unwanted upward force. The arrow or inverted anchor head dress is fixed to the figure with heat patinaed spikes, like a lasting and relentless trauma, as its wing like forms provide lift in an invisible breeze. Golden spikes rest in each hand, frozen in positions which lead the observer to question if they are being removed or inserted. Are they in a state of hope or a state of despair? A golden tether connects the figure to a grounding stone, its weight fixing the figure in time and place. 12 Available at 1/2 Life Scale and 1 @ 3X Life Scale or 30’+

Materials: Bronze, Gold Leaf, Heat Applied Patinas - designed to be suspended or alternatively fixed to a ground mounted base.

Tethered by Cameron Farn - 2019 - For More Details Visit www.cameronfarn.com

502 492 486 481 471

2 Likes

Amazing, enigmatic piece @CameronFarn.

1 Like

Hi Melissa, thank you for the note. This is one of my favourites from last year. Check out my other threads for other work, or my website to see and read more about this piece…thanks again.

That’s quite a project and final piece!! :clap:
Jaime

1 Like

thanks Jaime, this is a very personal piece for me. I’ll be sharing some more in the near future.